Chap. VIII: Dreams, Connections and Outcomes

A/N: Okay everyone here's the next chapter. It took some time to work with it. And sorry that It takes me awhile, most of my story's aren't really short for say. So hope you all like it. If you have any question just let me know, and I'll try my best to answer them. Anyway enjoy.
----------

~{3rd POV: (10:37 a.m.)}~

The scene opens up, as seagulls soaring across the sky. In the vast open sea we see as a ship moving over the peaceful blue waters, that reflected the clouds. Across the deck we see Passengers strolling across both the upper and mid decks most being Children, Parents and the Elderly. Along with the Passengers, Croix could be seen vomiting by the side of the ship, he glances over the passengers before his face turned blue, and started vomiting again. Mia with Luna in her arms, could bee seen with, him trying her best to help her brother.

Far from them Y/n is seen resting with his hands on the rail of the ship, and staring in to the vast peaceful ocean. He takes a moment to enjoy the smell of the ocean. The sounds of the waves crashing with the ship. The sounds of the wind blowing. Nothing relaxes him more then just the calm waters and the sound of the seagulls.

"Aisha..." He called in his mind trying to call her waiting for her reply. But she didn't respond. The fact that she didn't respond worried him. "... Why won't you respond?"

He found it both strange and worrisome that she hadn't responded, ever sins Y/n's grandfathers appearance. But why? Why was she so unresponsive? The world around him fell silent trying to make sense of what was going on.

"Will you look at that." A male voice respond getting his attention. But As Y/n looks at the person his eyes widen slightly. "Even up till know, you still face more problems. I was right to hate you humans."

"You." He said with a series look on his face.

"Hey, what's with that look? And here, I thought we were friend... After all." The person is then reviled, with a shit-eating grin on his face.

" The person is then reviled, with a shit-eating grin on his face

"You were the one that killed me. With your own two hands."

Y/n then turned to look back at the sea trying his best to ignore him. "... Your not real."

"Hehe, I'm not real, he says. But your right. I'm not real..." He said noticing something that Y/n wasn't aware off, his trembling hands. "Why are your hands trembling? Does the fear of losing control scare you that much? Come on kid. You didn't have any problems snapping my neck."

"......" Y/n didn't respond back to him, and simply clenched the rails.

Adam turns his attention at the open sea, and marble at the vastness. He then crossed his arms, and without looking at him, he responds.

"I have a question for you. Have you ever killed a person? A real person other than me?" Y/n didn't respond. Adam finding it funny, simply starts laughing at him. "Hahaha! What's wrong afraid to answer?" He then walks close to him, which Y/n simply ignored. "You know for all that big talk of yours. You sure are nothing more then a kid. A kid that is only living in his Grandfather's shadow."