Chap. V: Helping A Crying Princess.

-Beacon Academy 9:30 a.m.- Y/N POV-

As I was walking around the school after a bit of training. I put both my hands on my pocket and I started walking. As I was starting to relax I noticed that Neptune, Weiss's boyfriend was looking around. He looked like he was worried about something. But that is not my concern. He then turned to looked at me and he smiled.

"Y/N! Buddy! Pal!" The way he said it started to get on my nerves. I also noticed that he was faking a smile, and he also sounded sarcastic. But I know that he wasn't going to leave me alone.

"What do you want? You wannabe playboy." I said with venom in my voice as I looked at him, because I simply hated him. 

As he then tried to put a hand on my shoulder. I summoned Tsukomi and he jumped back with a smile still on his face. "Okay come on you don't have to use THAT?... Okay I'll be honest have you seen Weiss?" I shook my head as I firmly held Tsukomi. "Okay that's good. Good! Hehe. See you later." He said as he smiled sarcastically. He then left and Aisha materialized next to me. She looked at him with a suspicious look, and so did I.

"He is hiding something? I don't trust him." She said as she looked at him. I then put Tsukomi away and I started heading for the one spot I felt comfortable. 

I then looked at her. "I don't care, and besides its not my problem." I said as I walked away.

-Time skip-

As I was making my way to the rooftop of the school. I heard my scroll ringing, as I looked at it. I noticed that it was a text from Yang. "Sorry to bother you Y/n. But if you see Weiss can you please let us know? Me, and my team are getting worried about her." I then texted back with a simple okay. And I then put my scroll away.

As I made it to the rooftop, it wasn't so cloudy and the weather was nice

As I made it to the rooftop, it wasn't so cloudy and the weather was nice. I noticed that their was no one up here. But I then spoke to soon, as I started hearing someone crying, and sobbing. As I looked at the corner of the door, I noticed that Weiss was crying curled up in to a ball in my spot, and holding her weapon. "Okay Y/n just turn around and walk away." I told my self as I really didn't want to deal with her Schnee bloodline. But I didn't realized that I was already in front of her. Like if my body moved on it own. "NO.NO.NO.NO. Okay Y/n just turn around and walk away. Its not that HARD!" I told my self but my body did the opposite. And I got on one knee and I got to her level. "DAMN IT ALL."

"Are you-" 

"STAY AWAY!" I didn't have time to respond to her, as She quickly attacked me with her weapon. But before anything I managed to grab her weapon, but I had to grab it by the sharp edges. I sigh as I was just glad I couldn't feel pain. I then slowly put her weapon down before she could hurt anyone else. She looked at me with a frightened look in her face. I then seat next to her but she still had her rapier in hand. As I looked at her she looked frightened but not of me, but of something else.