Chap. VI: Dark Flames...

-3rd POV: Tanjiro's Home (Y/n's Room: 9:34 p.m.)

As the seen opens up we see Y/n tossing and turning in his bed, and looking like he was in great pain. As the event of yesterday still ran through his mind. As a flashback of the time Leon blocked the attack to protect him ran through his mind.

Leon then in a weaken tone spoke as he coughed out blood. He looked at his son and gave him a warm smile. "... A-are you... okay Y/n."

Y/n staring back at him responded. "Why?... Why would you?" Confused as to why would he protect him, after everything that has happened between them.

Leon then still smiling responded again. "... Because... your my... son. I-I don't... need a reason not to protect you... for you I would scarifies my own life..." The sword was then quickly pulled out, and he collapsed to the ground motionless.

The flashback then ends and Y/n is still seen tossing and turning. As several shadowy silhouettes comprised of what looked like body of flames stood close to him. They then started whispering.

"His dead because of you, hehehe."

"The poor fool couldn't make it in time."

"All because of you."

"All because of you!"

"ALL BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU DEMON! HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Just then as the voices continued cackling. Y/n's hair started turning from his normal (H/c), to one of white, along with two transparent horn-like wings that were bio-luminescent in nature, and had a turquoise color to them. As that happened some that over his head appeared that faded in and out of existence.

-(????)

The scene then changes to a close up of Y/n's eyes. As he quickly opened them, with a surprised look on his face. As it revealed an endless landscape of blackened earth and black flames under a sickly pale-gray sky. As he looked at the world his arms began to tremble with a cold sweet running down his face. Trying to make sense of what the hell he was looking at.

"Where am I? What is this place?" As he spoke in his mind. He looked at his still trembling hands. "What is this felling? Why wont my arms stop trembling?"

He said as he then tried to calm down and shock his head as he pondered how did he get there. So as nothing but the sounds of flames crackling could be heard. He then looks as the flames in front of him started to take on a larger form, wrapped with reveal chains that bound it in place. It then took an all to families form.

 It then took an all to families form

(I take no credit for the photo.)

As it took on the form of Aisha's demon form. It looked down at Y/n and broke one of the chains that bound it in place. It then reached out to him, as he was frozen in place with his body not responding. But one's Aisha's arms was close it held his neck and started suffocating him.