Chap. XI: ... Helping The Pain.

-3rd POV: Vale Hospital, 11:42 a.m., 4 Day Time Skip.

After tacking Y/n and everyone to the hospital. Nero and the girls we're brought to separate room's. Nero was mostly visited by Leon, Sophi, and Ruby. But as they wanted to visit Y/n. They were forbidden from coming close to Y/n's room, as he was still sleeping. It wasn't because they couldn't see him. It was because the Dr. told them that he needed some rest  because he had a fever. Victor along with Weiss, Koneko, Momo, Blake and Yang we're starting to get worried as he had yet to wake up, but all they could do was wait.

Ozpina along with the teaches also went to go check up on him. But they were told to wait till Y/n had woken up. Ozpina wasn't the only ones that visited Y/n in the hospital. Several student also visited him, like team Hanzo, Izuku and his friend, even Rias and her friends, and several others. But like Ozpina they had to wait. But after his fever went away the girls would constantly be at his side, taking turns in looking out for him. Awaiting when he would finally wake up, from his slumber.

The City of Vale thanks to the help of huntsman and heroes alike help to clean the mess left by the White Fang. And with time things came back to normal.

-Y/N's Hospital Room: 11:50 a.m.

After sometime Y/n slowly started to open his eyes and he gave himself sometime to get adjusted to the room. "Where am I?" He told himself as he then noticed that he was in a room. He then was going to move, but as he did he noticed that Koneko was sleeping close to the edge of the bed. "..." She looked comfortable as she had a smile over her sleeping face. "Y/n~" She said as she slept. Just then as he was looking at the room, the door opened up, and several people walked in.

He then looked at the people as he noticed that it was Weiss, Momo, Blake, and Yang. As the girls talked they stopped as they looked with a shocked expression at Y/n. He looked at them and then responded. "H-Hey..." He said as the girls feeling overjoyed smiled with tears in their eyes. "Y/n!" The girls said, and because of the commotion woke up Koneko. 

"What's with the laud racket?" koneko said as she scratched her eyes and looked at the girls. She then noticed that they were looking at something, and as she turned her head to look, she notice that Y/n was awake. "M-Morning..."

Their was a moment of silence, until tears started to run down her eyes. "Y-Y/N!" She said in a happy tone, as she was quick to wrap her arms around him. "Y/n! Your finally awake! Your awake!" He gently smile at her as he petted her head. The rest of the girls were also quick to wrap their arms around him, with tears running down their eyes.

"H-Hey come on--I can't breath." He said as all of them smiled.

-Small Time Skip

After the girls finished feeding him, they told him what happen and the things that happen on the city.

After sometime had passed the girls started to talk and smile again. But they then looked at Y/n and saw a sad expression. Momo was quick to respond to him. "What's wrong?" She said as everyone then turned their attention at him.

"... I'm sorry..." He said as everyone looked at him. "If I hadn't had lost control then..."

Blake spoke up. "Y/n it's okay stop blaming your self for what happen?"

Yang nodded her head. "Their right... It was bound to happen even if you didn't do it. None of us blame you for what happen."

Weiss smiled. "She's right and no mater what will never blame you."

"... What if I lose control again? What if something happens and I can't control my self?" He said as he gripped his bed.

"Still we won't blame you, EVER! And if you ever lose control again. Will be right there to bring you back." Momo said as she smiled at him.