Chap. X: The Reunion With Madness

{A/N: Okay everyone. Here is the long awaited chapter that you've all been looking forward to. It's a long chapter so it should be worth it. This was the only reason why I took so long to finish it. It was to long. But hope to all enjoy.}

{~~~~~~~~~~}

~{3rd POV: Train, (11:37 a.m.)}~

In a snowy area, a train horn can be heard blaring in the distance. The train zooms by a mountainside as it is being chased by winged Grimm called Manticores. One Manticore flies in but is shot down by something. The Manticore rolls along the train before being sliced by none other than Ruby. The Grimm dissolves and Ruby poses with Crescent Rose behind her back.

"Got it, now who's next?"

She said with a happy smile on her face. A Manticore then tries to attack her from behind, but its head is quickly severed by a mysteries person. The Manticore's body then falls of the train and gets trampled underneath the train tracks. Ruby turning to her savior smiles as it revealed to be Edna Ironwood with her weapons drawn.

Like some Huntresses she had two weapons: The first one looked like a rapier-like sword. It had a dark-blue bandage wrapped around the grip, with the knuckle guard taking the shape of angel wings, and a light-blue crystal embedded in the center. This weapon was called, Trinity. As for her other weapon it looked like a black revolver similar to her fathers, but being slightly more smaller called, Punishment.

"Focus on the mission!"

Edna then proceeds forward and takes down two more Manticores with Trinity, before then killing another one with Punishment. Meanwhile, we could see Nero Black Wing and Eizen Windfall back to back as they took care of the flying Grimm that swarm at them.

As Nero Using his Makai Blade, hack and slashed at the Grimm. From time-to-time he would use his Semblance to counter most of the attacks, back at the Grimm.

"Why are there so many!?"

Nero said dodging the attack's from the Grimm's. Meanwhile, Eizen stood behind him, with his weapon over his shoulder, which was revealed to be a large two-handed axe that he could use with one arm. The axe had strange runic symbols across the edge of the blade, which gave it the ability to use other elements. The weapons name was called, Ender.

"Duck!"

Nero hearing Eizen's voice quickly ducked and avoided Eizen's axe. When Ender connected with one of the flying Grimm that dared to get close, with great ease it split the Grimm's head like nothing. The two of them then stood back-to-back as the Grimm surrounded them.

"There must be a leader controlling them!"

"Is that even possible!?" Said Nero questioning him.

"No time to think about that now! For the most part do you see anything!?"

As the two kept on slaying Grimm left and right. Nero started thinking of using the Garo armor. That's only when it hits him.

"Hey! Where's Teresa!?"

Nero said questioning his teammate. Eizen slashes at a Grimm, before then tapping Nero's shoulder and pointing at several of the flying Grimm's up in the sky. And sure enough Nero could see as Teresa with a smile on her face, could be seem on top of the Grimm.

"What is she doing?"

He then sees as Teresa reaches inside her jacket and takes out her weapon. A pair of twin daggers which were connected together by chains. The weapons name was, Turmoil. The daggers emanated a faint light and dark aura around it.