Chap. III: Overlapping Hate

-3rd POV: ????

As Y/n slowly open his eyes he noticed that he was in a vast open area filled with nothing but water. And just as he was about to turn around, Tsukomi was placed close to his neck. As it was revealed to be That Man with his face covered by his hood. But Y/n in an instant turned around, avoided his sword swipes, and then punched him three times, with the fourth being a kick to his stomach.

But That Man countered by grabbing his kick before it connected. He then punched him several time, sweep kicked him. Making him lose his balance.

But Y/n quickly managed to balance himself. But was met with a kick to the stomach. And just as he was about to fall That Man grabbed his shirt with his left arm.

"Why? Why can't you just leave me alone? You asshole!" Y/n said in a fit of anger.

But That Man responded back to him. "Tisk-tisk, no matter how much you run. You will never escape, us or your self. You weakling." He said as he then released his grip and he fell to the unending water. He then closes his eyes as he is consumed by the water.

But just then he opened his eyes as he noticed that he was in his room. He gave a sigh of relief, as he was glad it was only a dream. But he then looked at his scroll and he noticed the time. He then put it back down. As the time is revealed to be only 2:58 a.m. "tch!"

....

Several days have passed since the arrival of Leon and Sophi, and the aura between them and Y/n had yet to even bee fixed. Sophi countless times tried to talk to him. As she just wanted to talk with him. But she was met with only silence from him. As he wanted nothing to do with her. Let alone talk to her.

Leon tried to train with him but, every time he would try and train him. Y/n would stop and walk away not wanting to deal with him. Or use his semblance as he felt he could just wound up killing him... And so.... 

-3rd POV: Morning (Tanjiro's Home, 9:00 .a.m.)

The scene opens up as the sound of sword clashing is heard. As it quickly opens up to Y/n training with Victor. As he quickly blocked his attack, and was pushed back with great force. All the wile Leon and Sophi are seeing him with smiles across there faces. As Sophi cheered her Son on.

Just then Y/n quickly attacked him, with a strong attack that pushes him back. All the wile Victor noticed that Y/n wasn't giving his all. But after sometime Victor lowered his cane. "Okay let's take a break Y/n." He said as he then calmly took a bottle of water out. "Why don't you use your Semblance? We won't get anywhere like this." Victor said in a calm tone. But Y/n didn't respond back, as he still remember his dream clear as day. "*sigh* Fine but you will have to eventually use it. Just remember we are running out of time." He then before leaving pet Y/n's back, with a smile on his face.

Y/n with a shadow across his eyes looked at his sword. As that Man was standing behind him, but quickly disappeared. "...Tch!.." He then maid Tsukomi disappear as he turned to walk inside the house.

As he walked across the house. He stopped in the leaving room and noticed that, the Girls were eating food that Sophi had maid. As he was going to continue walking. Sophi got close to him with a gentle smile across her face. "Good morning Y/n! I maid you some food. So I hope you like it. And might I say, you did great to hold your own against Victor." She said as he noticed a plate of food in her arms.

As he stared at the food, That Man appeared behind her, but no one could see him, let alone hear him. He then smiled maniacally at him. As he stood behind Sophi's back.  "Hehe... Yes eat the food that, this DEMON made for you. While you're at it forgive her. I'm sure that it will go sooo well. Heh." He said in a sarcastic tone.