𝘼 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙚?!?!- 4

you woke up to the sound of your alarm blaring loud as ever, "ughhh it's to early for this shit." you groaned while successfully hitting the button on your phone to stop the alarm without looking, how impressive. you payed in bed for about five minutes until you remembered today's the day u go to france with togami, great.

most people would be excited to go to france for a week or two but you weren't. why? because you had to be stuck with togami the whole time which you were dreading.

you rubbed your eyes and sat up from your bed, and finally got the motivation to get up and walk to your bathroom to get started in your morning routine, you decided to shower this morning to wake you up a bit more, and that actually ended up helping. as you finished up everything you had to do in the bathroom you headed towards your closet and tried to find a good outfit to wear to france, whatever that would look like. but finally you decided to go for this:

(A/N) if u don't like this outfit you don't have to wear it, i'm just mostly going for dark academia outfits because they remind me of france<3

you put on your outfit and headed to the kitchen, you had plenty of time to make a decent breakfast so you decided to make a bagel and coffee. after you finished eating you grabbed your backpack that has your normal essential everyday things and whipped it over your back, you then grabbed your (F/C) suitcase and dragged it towards your front door, you slid on your favorite pair of shoes and then head out the door, locking it.

you go to the parking garage and got into your car making your way to togamis mansion, you checked the time on your phone, "5:34, okay good i might actually be at his place early today." you mumbled to yourself.

-

you pulled up to togamis driveway and the time on your phone read 5:54 which meant you were doing pretty good on time. you parked your car and got out walking towards the front door and opening it since you had your own key of course.

and of course you just had to be greeted by the man himself, togami. "hmph, i'm surprised you aren't late" he said to you while pushing up his glasses and crossing his arms like usual.
"yeah well i didn't have traffic like yesterday." you said while looking off the the side. "oh so that wasn't a made up excuse?" he said while smirking "no it was not, can we go now?" you said while looking back at him slightly irritated that he's already being a dick and it's only 6 AM. he completely ignored your question and headed for the door but instead of opening the door, he just stood in front of it. "uh hello?? is there a password or something that i don't know about???" you questioned him in a pissed off tone. "you should know this," he turned around to look at you "the servant is supposed to open the door for their master" he said while staring you down. you sighed "whatever your highness" you said sarcastically while opening the door for him. after he walked through the door you saw a limo in the driveway which boosted your mood after being pissed off just a second ago. "oh my gosh i get to go in a limo!??!" you said excitedly. "no." is all togami said as he got into the backseat of the limo.
"huh...?" you said obviously much sadder now. "your still my servant, which means you don't have special privileges like riding in the limo, so take your own car." he said while closing the door on your face. you sighed as you watched the car drive out of the estate. "well...what did i expect from him anyway" you mumbled while walking to your car and and driving your way to the airport.