𝙈𝙘𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙙𝙨 - 22

"ooohhh kuya~" you sung aloud as you walked towards togamis room.
without thinking you opened the door without knocking. "helloooo- oh sorry i forgot to knock hehe." you said cheerfully until you realized togami wasn't in his room. "huh? that's weird" you muttered as you closed the door and continued down the large hall.

-

it has been about 15 minutes and you had almost finished checking every room, "what the hell? where is he? he never leaves the house unless it was a meeting..." you muttered to yourself as you passed the indoor pool room. your body stopped when you heard splashing coming from the pool.

you peered through the window to see a sight you had never seen before, togami. swimming.

you quietly opened the door and walked into the pool room without togami noticing you. you bent down near the edge where you assumed togami would finish his lap. and to your expectations he stopped right in front of you, lifting his head up from the water to reveal himself without glasses and a messy wet head.

"never seen you swim before" you said with a cocky smirk as you looked down at him. "what are you doing here?" togami said with a scoff. "i was bored i guess, i mean it is sunday." you said as rested your body on the ledge. "so you've come to pester me? don't you have friends." togami asked as he crossed his arms in front of you, making a short distance between your faces. "oh i have tons of friends....i guess your just my bestfriend." you said sarcastically with a smirk. "tch" togami said as he turned around and continued with his laps.

you decided to sit on the comfortable chairs that were neatly placed in a row near the pool ledge. "well isn't this entertaining.." you said sarcastically as you practically flopped onto the chair. but, almost lay immediately after sitting down an idea popped into your mind, a fun one.

you jumped out of the chair and walked towards the pool, without any hesitation, you jumped in fully clothed.

you came up from the water to see togami facing you. "why would you do that you imbecile?!" togami said with a tch. "it's hard to watch somebody else swim and not swim yourself...so i decided to jump in" you said with a small smile at the end. "well your in my lane" togami retorted, you moved a bit so you were now a few feet away from him. "how about this?" you said grabbing togamis attention. "how about we race...and whoever loses has to pay for dinner." you said with a mischievous smirk. "as long as you don't pester me while swimming i don't care." togami said as he swam to the beginning of his lane, to which you did the same on your side.

"3, 2, 1...GO!!"

togami was in the lead but you couldn't let him win, so you sped up as fast your legs could paddle. soon, you were both finished with you barely winning.

"I WON!!" you exclaimed with a smile

"i'll have you know, i never accepted this challenge, therefore i don't have to take you to dinner." togami said as he got out from the pool and grabbed his glasses. "huh?? so i just did all that work for nothing...?" you said sadly. "i suppose" togami said as he grabbed a towel and dried his hair. man his hair was pretty...

"awww cmon if it's about spending useless money that why don't we go to mcdonald's?" you said as you stood in front of togami. "i hope your joking" togami said as he took the towel of his head and put it on his shoulder around his neck.

"nope! i'm assuming you've never been to mcdonald's huh?" you said, "correct, nor do i wish to ever go." togami said as he began walking out of the pool room. "awh cmon..how about i pay for our food." you said basically pleading at this point. "pleaseeeee" you whined "how about you get on your knees and beg?" togami said abruptly which made your cheeks go red. "h-huh!?" you exclaimed. "hm? isn't that how sarcasm works? i'm pretty sure your very familiar with it." togami said with a smirk. "ughhh come on seriously why won't you just go i'll even drive!" you said walking next to togami basically following him. "why do you want me to go so bad?" togami said. "becsuse i told you that i'd be there for all your firsts..and since you've never been to a mcdonald's...i wanna be the first one to take you there.." you said with a warm smile.