𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙙𝙖𝙮 - 20

after finishing work early you decided to relax on the couch and watch tv, while flipping through the news you decided to check the weather, the month was september so the weather was really nice.

"today's temperature is 83 degrees, perfect day to go out and have some fun!" said the cheerful weather man on the tv, the screen then flicked to a live video of the beach, seeing that gave you a good idea.

you ran to your room and dug through your drawers drying to find a swimsuit until you found the perfect one, your face lit up as you put it on and looked in the mirror. "hell yeah" you said as you grabbed a bunch of beach stuff like suntan lotion, a beach ball, and some towels, "shit..i don't have a umbrella..." you muttered.

you decided to ask if togami had one so you walked to his room, "knock knock!" you said aloud while knocking to let togami know it was you.

"what now?" togami said as he opened the door, his eyes immediately trailed up your body.

"do you have a umbrella?" you asked which seemed to catch togami off guard.

"er why?" togami said quietly

"i'm going to the beach!" you said cheerfully, togami let out a sigh and walked out of his room closing the door, "come with me."

you followed togami around the house until he stopped at a certain door that you had never once opened, togami opened the door and inside was a ton of stuff that looked like it hadn't been used in years, he pulled out a umbrella that was slightly dusty, "here" he said handing it to you.

"thank you so much" you said with a small smile, "right.." togami said. you looked at his face and it looked like he wanted to say something but you didn't know what, "did you wanna come with?" you asked. "t-to the beach?!" togami lightly stuttered almost sounding offended or astonished. "well..yeah!" you gleamed.

togami stared at you for a few seconds.."like i would go to the beach" togami said with a tch "have you ever been to the beach?" you asked. "well- of course i have." togami exclaimed. he was a terrible liar.

you stood quietly for a few seconds, "okay well it's your call...i'm just gonna go get a few snacks and then i'm gonna head out so let me know if you change your mind!" you said with smile as you walked away towards the kitchen.

togami stood in silence as he pondered about what to do.

*RING RING*

your phone rung which made you reach for it. "oh it's hajime..." you muttered as you then answered the call. "hey hajime!" you said cheerfully.

"hey you busy today?" hajime said, as you were about to respond "no" your phone was snatched from your hands, "she is busy go away" togami said into the phone rudely.

"t-togami!!" you exclaimed as you reached for the phone, sadly though the call had already been ended before you could apologize to hajime. "what the hell was that??" you asked.

"just because you finished work early doesn't mean you can rung off to the beach with your boyfriend" togami said accentuating the boyfriend part.

"w-what he isn't my boyfriend!! plus why does it matter to you!?" you said

"it doesn't, now come on, don't want the beach to get to crowded, now do we?" togami said as he walked towards the front door as you practically ran after him stilled a bit mad.

-

"wowwww" you said child-like as you looked at the beach in front of you, "it's beautiful" you said as you looked over at togami, thinking his face would be plain as always, you were wrong. his eyes were slightly widened and his mouth was a bit open to, *SNAP*