𝙂𝙧𝙤𝙘𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 - 19

it was finally the day you had to go grocery shopping, which only happened once a month due to the small amount of food togami ate.

"here." togami said placing down a medium sized paper onto the counter in front of you. you stopped what you were doing and looked at the paper, which after reading it you realized it was a grocery list.

"this is a lot.." you muttered to togami, "well your living here now." he said bluntly. "hey what's that supposed to mean?!?" you said feeling slightly offended.

"also...i have no idea what any of this is..." you said as your eyes looked through the whole list, "i don't eat commoner things like chips or cereal." togami said crossing his arms. "i love cereal.." you said mostly to yourself, "do you really not understand anything on that list?" togami said in a more serious tone now. "to be honest...no." you said putting the list in your pocket "but it's okay i can...figure it out..?" you said with a bit of uncertainty.

right after you said that togami started out the kitchen and to the front door, "where are you off to?" you asked running after him.

"we're going grocery shopping." togami said just before he opened the front door.

-

you both walked into the store side by side, to other people you most likely looked like a couple, but in reality you and togami were anything BUT a couple.

"so.. what first?" you said pushing a cart and looking at the list as togami walked beside you.
"use your brain, what's the first thing in the list." togami spat. you glanced over the list "gourmet dipped strawberries..?" after reading this aloud it made you think how ridiculous it sounds, "tch" you said, "do you have a problem with that?" togami asked sounding offended. "no but why can't you just eat normal strawberry's...?" you asked genuinely confused, "they are..to bitter.." togami said quietly as he took the lead towards the bakery.

you arrived at the bakery, and you both non verbally agreed to let him order, "one six pack of gourmet dipped strawberries" togami said, "of course!" said the overjoyed baker as she pulled a box out of the display window, "thank you" you said with a bright smile because you knew togami wouldn't, "your welcome, good luck!" she said also with a bright smile, "huh? what do you mean good luck?" you said turning around just as you were about to walk away. "on the marriage!" the lady said as she looked at togamis hand, which you realized had a ring on. "oh u-uh it's no-" your face felt warm as your explanation got cut off  "thank you." togami said as grabbed my arm and walked away, "h-hey! what the hell was that??!" you exclaimed as you were now farther away from the bakery, "nothing..i just enjoy seeing your face like that" he said looking at you.

you frantically looked away and touched your face that was burning hot, "whatever let's just..get the rest of the stuff" you said changing the subject.

you both spent about two hours in the grocery store trying to find everything, well most of it was just you questioning every single thing togami bought.

"your total will be $784.04" sad the unfazed cashier, your mouth dropped hearing that, but to no surprise togami had no reaction and just gave the cashier his card. in fact you probably looked like a child with your facial expression.

-

after the driver put all the bags into the trunk, you and togami got into the backseat, well togami sat down properly, as for you, you slumped into the seat and let out a big sigh, "man that was a lot of work." you said pulling out the list making sure you didn't forget anything.

"i suppose." togami said as he sat straight up. "hey togami?" you said quietly as you regained your posture and looked over at him. "hm?" togami said looking over at you, "do you..hate me?" you said looking down at your lap, togami remained silent for a few seconds, but finally said "no..why would you think that."

"i don't know, you just seem to be annoyed by me all the time." you said fumbling with your hands, "i suppose you could say that i tolerate you." he said adjusting his glasses and clearing his throat, you chuckled "i expected that answer.." you said with a small smile.

the car ride remained quiet after that short conversation, it was what you would call a awkward quiet.

-

"haaah...haaaaah" you panted as you placed the last heavy grocery bag onto the counter, "dramatic as ever." togami commented as he stood and watched you suffer.

"yeah...haaah...thanks for the...help" you said placing your hands on the counter, "your lucky i even went to the grocery store with you...that was a first."

that comment made you perk up, "so that was your first time at a grocery store?" you asked "i've never had a reason to go" togami remarked, "wow seems like your experiencing a lot of your firsts through me!" you said with a closed-eye smile and a thumbs up, only realizing how that sentence sounded, you glanced at togami who had a expression you couldn't read until something unexpected happened "pfftt" togami said as he let out a small laugh.

you stared at him in awe and you couldn't help but smile, "togami..?"

togami cleared his throat "hm?" he said sounding like he was trying to pretend nothing happened.

"you..you should laugh more often" you said with a warm smile.

togami didn't respond to this instead he just walked out of the room leaving you alone to put away all the groceries, you sighed "great.."

-

you yawned as you walked out of the kitchen, it took you about two hours to put away all the groceries, but you managed.

*RING RING* you heard your phone ringing so you grabbed it, "hajime?" you said with a smile "what's up!" you exclaimed

"oh nothing i just have some great news" he said in a cocky tone.

"what is it?" you said with a smile as you plopped onto the couch laying down.

"i'm moving to japan!" hajime exclaimed.

you remained silent for a few seconds.

"(Y/N)? you there..?" hajime said

"o-oh yeah! i'm sorry, and that's good..where are you moving exactly??" you asked quietly as you sat up.

your felt a unexplainable feeling in your stomach when hajime said your city, "why does it bother me so much?" you thought to yourself,

"hey hajime i gotta go..bye" you said practically cutting off hajime from his rambling.

you walked to your room and shut the door falling onto your bed, it's not that you didn't like hajime or anything but last time you saw him face to face it ended on such a awkward note, also the time when he kissed you was something you will never forget.

you let out a big sigh as you laid in bed.

-

you awoke from your bed and let out a big yawn, "7 am??" you whisper screamed as you stared at the clock, "i don't think i've woke up this early since...middle school.." you muttered, "oh well might as well start off early," you said trying to motivate yourself.

you got dressed in your uniform after a nice hot shower, you left your room to a dark large house, "wow it's dark in here.." you muttered as you walked towards the cleaning supplies closet.

you never went outside your room at night because you already had a bathroom connected to your room, and you were never hungry during the night so you never had a reason to leave your room at night.

you hummed as you pulled out your cleaning supplies, you then closed the door and backed up "aah!" you let out a small scream as you felt your body bump into something and start falling, but soon, that feeling was gone when you felt arms around you.

"..huh...?" you turned your head around slowly, "be careful imbecile" said togami as he let go of you and walked away, "u-uh sorry" you muttered even though you knew he couldn't hear you, as he was long gone by now.

"why is my face so warm??" you thought to yourself as you stood there quietly.

-