𝘼 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙟𝙤𝙗 - 13

you got out of the shower and put on some comfortable clothes, you walked out of your room and smelled something amazing, "what is that?" you said walking into the kitchen taking in the scent. "boeuf bourguignon" hajime said with a smile as he placed his bowl onto the table. "i thought i would make you your first homemade french dish" he said will sitting down to  joined him in. "wow this is really good" you said as you tasted it.

you both continued to talk for almost a hour while eating, "here i'll take your bowl" hajime said as he picked up his bowl and yours. "okay but let me do the dishes at least" you said feeling guilty for all the nice things he's done for you recently "hm alright" hajime replied.

you finished washing the few dishes and put them on the drying rack. "thanks for dinner, i appreciate it" you said rubbing your arm. "it's no big deal." hajime said while going through the fridge as if he was trying to look for something, you just stood there watching. "..wanna celebrate your first day?" hajime said with a small smile as he held out a full bottle of wine "uh duh!" you replied while grabbing a wine cup and running to the couch with hajime like a bunch of children.

-

"BAHAHAHAHAH" you bursted out laughing "AND HE JUST STOOD THERE" hajime said finishing his story. you both were laughing uncontrollably while chugging down your fourth glass of wine. you both settled down and slumped side by side on the couch, you both sat in silence for a few minutes while you finished your glass, until you decided to break the silence and ask something you've been dying to ask all day, "hey hajime..?" you said looking over at him, you were very close with your legs almost touching. "yeah?" hajime replied while putting down his wine glass onto the coffee table in front of him. "why did you..why did you u offer me to move in with you?" you asked slightly slurring your words. "because..you- you had no where else to go." hajime said looking at you with a slight blush. "i- well i guess that's true" you responded.

you yawned dramatically trying to change the awkward subject, "i'm tired wanna go to bed?" you asked standing up sluggishly. hajime nodded in response and grabbed both your wine glasses and put them in the sink, you waited for him to finish before you both said goodnight and headed off to your own rooms.

-

you awoke peacefully in your comfortable bed, as it was the first morning in awhile where you woke up peacefully. you sat up and rubbed your eyes while reaching for your phone, and checked the time. "wow it's already 1:28 PM..?" you muttered to yourself as you remembered how late you stood up last night with hajime, which made you slightly smile, until you realized you had to look for a job today, you groaned and forced yourself to get out of bed and head for the bathroom to get ready.

you walked out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel while you opened your closet searching for what to wear, "oh this is nic- wait no it's ugly" "maybe this..?" you skimmed through all your clothes trying to figure out what to wear.

you smiled when you finally spotted a good outfit to wear: