𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 10

"L/N!!" you heard a muffled yell as you felt yourself slowly wake up "L/N!!!" this time the yelling sounded closer so you sat up in your bed, when you saw your door slam open which widened your eyes, "huh?? is everything okay?!?" you asked rubbing your eyes. "no you imbecile we are gonna be late for the meeting!!" togami said and you could definitely tell he was angry. "i'm sorry i'll be ready in less then two minutes" you said in a worried tone while grabbing random clothes from your closet and rushing to the bathroom, as you got in you heard togami slam your door closed, you hurried and got dressed, did your hair, brushed your teeth, and put on some light makeup, in about 3 minutes. you walked out of the bathroom while finishing buttoning up your white shirt, you were thankful you grabbed a presentable outfit considering you were rushing so much.

you didn't see togami outside your room like you expected but you didn't care, you just rushed outside of the hotel room and outside to were you assumed the limo would be like always, and of course, you were right.

you saw togami getting in and you rushed over just in time, getting in on the other side of the backseat. unlike most times you were in the car with togami, he didn't look relaxed and composed like usual, instead he looked worried and stressed out, which of course was unusual for him. you didn't know what to say to him, so you just remained silent the whole time occasionally glancing over at him to see if his face and mood had changed, which sadly didn't. you were hoping your mistake wouldn't affect the meeting today, but as much as you tried to think positive, you had a feeling it would, "why do i even care this much?" you questioned yourself, after about a twenty minute drive you were both finally there, 10 minutes late though.

to most people, being 10 minutes late isn't something to worry about, like showing up ten minutes late to meet your friends at the mall or getting to school ten minutes late, those were the types of situations were you wouldn't have to worry to much bout being ten minutes late, but when it comes to a business meeting with people like togami, its like being two hours late to meeting your friends at the mall or getting to school late.

you both got out of the car as you watched the driver drive away, and boy how much you wished you were doing what he was doing right now. you were not only dreading the business meeting itself, but also the fact that you were gonna get lectured by togami afterwards. you both walked into this upscale office building, but this didn't surprise you like most places have lately, and that was for two reasons, 1, you were used to office buildings being this big and fancy looking, and 2, you weren't in the best mood right now.

togami walked past the front desk worker just glancing at him, "i guess the front desk employee recognized him or something" you thought to yourself as you tried to keep up with togami's fast steps like always.

you could tell you were approaching the meeting room because you noticed that togami's steps got slower which made you mentally prepare yourself, despite how badly you never wanna be at one of these meetings you force yourself to put on a smile to seem more professional, which you definitely were not.

you both approached a wide double door with two men wearing suits standing on either side of it, the opened the door and you and togami both walked in, which revealed a large room full of windows, yet somehow it was still pretty dark, you'd assume there was abut 14 people in there and you were definitely the odd one out of the bunch. togami got closer to the table and bowed "i sincerely apologize for my tardiness, i assure you it will not happen again." togami said which surprised you because you've never seen him apologize like this before, even though he probably didn't mean anything he said except for the "it will not happen again." which was most likely true.

the other people in the room just stared blankly at him until the one in the middle spoke up, "right, it better not." he said as togami walked over to a empty seat and sat down. you already knew how this worked, so you stood beside him. you weren't allowed to sit down during meetings like these, it was "unprofessional" as togami would call it.

-

the meeting went on for another 3 hours, where you just stood there doing absolutely nothing, until it finally concluded when you noticed togami get up, "is it ov-" your question got cut off "shut it." togami said in a cold tone which startled you, you watched other people get up and walk out, then togami started walking out and you followed him.

you both made it outside and got into the limo that of course was waiting outside, you knew better then to say anything, like you normally would in the car, so you remained quiet, very quiet, neither of you even made any sounds, you had to admit it was sort of uncomfortable. "me and you need to have a talk when we arrive back at the suite." togami said while staring out the window. "yes sir." you said while also not looking at him which was different for you, considering you would always look at him when you were talking to him.

you both arrived back at the hotel and got out making your way towards the suite, as you both got in togami stopped and looked at you, "(L/N)...your fired." as if your heart drop to your stomach you stood there with your mouth ajar, "w-what..?" you asked quietly trying not to break down. "your fire, ill arange for you to go home tomarrow." he said coldly. "n-no you don't understand, i-" you said while fiddling with your hands as you felt tears start to run down your cheek, you'd always joke about getting fired, but you never knew it was effect you this badly. "save it..are you aware of how embarresed i was today???" he said annoyed. "so your image is worth more then me become homeless!??!!?" you screamed at him with tears in your eyes. togami just stared at you astonished as he felt his heart crack a little.

you both remained silent after that until you heard togami mutter something, "i'm sorry..but it has to be d-" you didn't care or want to hear the rest of that sentence so you decided to just go to your room and slam the door shut.

"i..i shouldn't have done that.." togami thought to himself as he remained in the same spot pondering.

-

-

-

-

-
(A/N): sorry this chapter is a bit short, i'm really tired but i haven't released a chapter in three days so i decided to try tonight, but enjoy this angst hehe

-(A/N): sorry this chapter is a bit short, i'm really tired but i haven't released a chapter in three days so i decided to try tonight, but enjoy this angst hehe