𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨 - 15

togami, byakuya togami, the person who was sitting at the booth you had to serve, "why am i feeling like this?" you thought to yourself along with many other thoughts similar to that one. "excuse me" you heard a somewhat loud voice say to you which made you snap back to reality. "oh uh my apologies!" you muttered out quickly which for some reason made all the men started laughing, except togami who just turned his head to the side and scoffed.

"great i embarrassed myself already." you thought "what drinks may i get for you gentlemen tonight?" you asked confidently.

they all seemed to order a type of wine, even togami, which you thought was odd considering you had never seen him drink alcohol, he always claimed that "it's bad for your health" he wasn't wrong, but in all honesty, i think he would be embarrassed if he got drunk.

"perfect" you said with a warm smile, "i'll get your drinks out as fast as i can" you said with a smile bow then walking away.

since they all ordered wine, you were able to pour it yourself. "(Y/N)!" you heard a voice calling you that you recognized, "yes sir?" you turned around from pouring the wine to see your manager. "is everything going well? did you get to all the tables?" your manager asked which made your eyes slightly widen, "shit, i totally forgot about the other tables." you thought to yourself  "of course i got everything covered." you said with a fake smile, and turned back around to finish pouring the wine. "alright great work." your manager said as he walked away. you exhaled deeply, and put all the wine on the tray.

-

"here is your wine," you said while placing each wine in its desired place. "do you need more time to order?" you asked while glancing over at togami multiple times. "yes please." one of the men said, "okay i'll be back" you said with a smile as you started walking to the next table.

you finished getting the drinks for the other three tables, they were all pretty average, the same stuck up people you'd see at every table. you glanced over at aoi to see how she was doing, and to your surprise she was laughing and talking to the waitress. "of course," you said while jokingly rolling your eyes.

you started on your walk back to togamis table, "are you all ready to order now?" you said while taking out your pen and paper. they all ordered typical fancy dishes, until it was togamis turn to order, "lamb chops with a dijion cream sauce." togami said looking directly at you "..right" you said, "that's the same exact thing he ordered when we both went to the restaurant together that one night" you thought to yourself, "i'll go get your orders in right now." you said and some of the men nodded.

-

you finished bringing out the orders of food for the other tables you were serving when you heard your name being called, "(Y/N)!!" you followed where the voice came from, and to your luck it was togamis table, "yes sir?" you asked while looking at one of the business men. "where in the hell is our food?" he asked harshly. "uhm it should be out soon, it's just your order is big so-" you were explaining until you were cut off by the man "i. don't. care." he said angrily, "i've been waiting for my for twenty minutes already, and all the other tables have already gotten there's!!" he said almost yelling at me at this point "sir i'm sorry there is nothing i can d-" you apologized, before he was about to start yelling at you again he was cut off by togami clearing his throat and staring at him intimidatingly. "stop it kyren." togami said sternly. "s-sorry" the man apologized sheeply. you glanced over at togami but he didn't look at you, instead he carefully drank his wine.

"i'll go check on your food" you said with a fake smile and a bow. you made your way to the kitchen to check on the food. "you guys done with order 64?" you asked the chefs. "almost, one of the steaks got burnt so we had to re-cook it" one of the chefs yelled to you from across the kitchen. "right..okay" you said with a sigh as you waited for a few minutes in the kitchen.

"order number 64!!" yelled the chef as he placed down around 6 plates on the counter. you grabbed a tray and placed the dishes onto the tray. "thank you." you said as you walked out of the kitchen with the tray.

"your food" you said with a smile as you placed down their food in their desired places. after placing down the all the plates, you saw one of the business men looking skeptical at his dish "tch" he said while folding his arms. "is there something wrong?" you questioned him. "you got my order completely wrong, that's what's wrong" he scoffed. "oh um what did you order again?" you asked. "the beef stew." he said annoyed, you looked at his dish, which was stew, chicken stew. "my apologies! i'll go alert the chef right now!" you said while grabbing his stew.

"edward!! table 64 ordered beef stew!" you yelled from across the kitchen "EH!?!" he screamed back, you sighed and rubbed your forehead. "I- I NEED A BEEF STEW AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE!" you replied louder this time. you saw the chef nod his head in response and start cooking the stew, you sighed again and threw away the chicken stew.

-

after checking on the other tables, you went back over to togamis table, "your stew should be put in a few minutes" you said with a fake cheery smile. "it better be" the man once again scoffed, while togami and the others carefully ate their food.

you walked away, and entered the kitchen once again, you looked on the counter and saw the beef stew, "finally." you said while picking up the stew and bringing out the kitchen.

"your beef stew sir." you handed him the stew. he had no response he just began eating. "everything taste alright so far?" you asked the other men. "yes mam" one of the men said with a bright smile, to which you smiled back at "that's good". "atleast somebody at this table is nice." you thought to yourself as you bowed and left to go to another table.

-

your shift was now over, togamis table ended up tipping you nothing, sadly. but on the other hand, aoi told you she would be going on a date with your co-worker steph, so you were happy for her.

you sighed while you grabbed your bag and headed over to the exit in the back of the restaurant. "what a mess of a day." you muttered as you opened the door.

"bonjour" you heard a voice say to you, a voice you recognized. you moved your head to the side to see togami, smirking while leaning against the wall. "togami? why are you still here..?" you asked him while gulping.

"i'm here to propose a offer to you." he said moving his body off the wall and taking a few steps closer to you.

"huh?" you said taking a few steps back.

"come work for me."

-