𝙎𝙞𝙘𝙠 - 23

october, quite possibly the best month to exist.
the aroma that lingers in the air, the smile on everybody's faces as they walk through pumpkin patches, the feeling of knowing halloween is coming soon, the- "(Y/N)!!"

"YEAH?!?!" you said abruptly after being cut off from your nice thoughts. "COME HERE" screamed togami from across the hall. togami normally wasn't a very loud person, he normally kept his composure despite being a bit bossy, but to you it seemed like he didn't care being loud at all.

"coming~" you sarcastically hummed.

you opened the door to see togami buttoning up his dress shirt, "uhm" you said slightly closing the door in embarrassment, "as if you haven't seen me shirtless before" togami retorted as he turned to look at you fully dressed. "i guess" you said with a awkward laugh "anyways what do you need me for?" you asked as you straightened up your uniform.

"i need you to go put on proper clothes, apparently i was scheduled for a brunch with some..acquaintances today." togami said as he paced around his room making sure he had everything  in check. "okay!" you said happily as you ran to your room and got dressed, you decided to wear something appropriate, yet not completely formal, just casual.

as you were finishing up your makeup you heard a knock at your door, "would you hurry up already?! i'm going to be late." said togami sternly "coming" you said placing down your makeup brush and heading to the door to face togami. you both stared at eachother for what felt like two minutes "you like what you see?" you said with a cheeky grin "very funny" togami said while crossing his arms and looking the other direction "now come on" he said as he started walking away to which you followed.

-

you both walked outside the door to be met with no limo "tch, of course! i told them to have the limo ready" togami said with annoyance as he pulled out his phone, "ah" you said putting down the phone "i actually told them not to drive us there," you said, "what? why?!" togami retorted. "becausee~ i'm driving!!" you said as you ran toward your car that was parked in the garage "you've got to be kidding me" togami said with a sigh. "hurry up we're gonna be late!" you said as you got into the car and closed the door "you really are a nuisance you know." togami mumbled to himself as he got into the passenger seat.

-

"tch your lucky i'm barely on time" togami retorted as he got out of the car and adjusted his suit. "hey i drove fast so we could get here early" you remarked as you also got out of the car and followed togami. "yes, and you almost got us killed a few times." togami said as he opened the door. "my bad." you said with a grin as you both walked into he upscale restaurant.

-
(four hours later lolz)

"mannn that was super boring" you said to togami as you both got into the car, "tch" togami said. as you drove out of the parking lot, togami let out a cough. "ah hold on i have to get gas" you said as you pulled into a nearby gas station. "you stay here okay!?" you said as if you were talking to a child, togami just rolled his eyes in response.

after filling up your gas you came back into the car to see togami coughing again. "you alright?" you asked as you started up the car and started driving out of the gas station. "of course i'm fine you imbecile, i just...have a small cough" togami retorted as he crossed his arms, looking out the window. "oh really? or is the all powerful togami sick?" you said sarcastically as you smirked at togami "tch" togami muttered.

-

you both finally arrived home after a long trip that mostly consisted of togami coughing his brains out. "ya know i think you should take some medicine" you said as you looked at togami who looked horrible, he was sweating, had a red face, and was still coughing, yet you could tell he was trying to pretend he was fine. you sighed, "i'll get you some okay? just go rest." togami didn't respond to that but you knew he was okay with it.

you walked to the bathroom and opened up the cabinet which had medicine of all sorts in it. "hmm maybe fever..? no sore throat..? agh! i don't even know what's wrong with him" you said with a small sigh, "i'll just..grab them both and a thermometer" you said as you grabbed the needed items and walked towards togamis room, you gently knocked before coming in a second later to see togami asleep on the bed, you had to admit, he looked adorable, which was not a word you could usually use to describe him.

"togami?" you said as you gently poked his arm waking him up. togami looked up at you with sleepy eyes, "may i?" you said gesturing towards the bed. togami nodded softly in response.

you took a seat on the bed next to togami, "i need to check your temperature okay?" you said as you brought the thermometer close to togami's face. togami opened his mouth which allowed you to put it in, which was admittedly very awkward to do. "ah..41 celsius" you muttered to yourself as you sighed. you looked at both the medicines you brought with you and picked up the one for fevers. "okay your gonna have to take this medicine" you said as you looked at togami who looked clearly agitated, "don't look at me like that" you said as you poured the medicine into the cup. "just drink it" you said handing it to him. "no" togami said which caught you off guard, as it was the first time he said anything since you got home, "come on, it will help you get better." you said trying to give it to him again. "i don't need it i'm fine" togami said as he turned around facing the other way. "take the damn MEDICINE" you said getting frustrated, as you leaned over togamis body trying to give it to him. although, togami kept moving his face the other way around, to which you did the same. "why won't you just take it?" you said feeling like you lost a game you can't win. "because i don't need it" togami said with a agitated look on his face, you both went silent u til you realized that by now you were basically on togamis lap.

it seemed like he also noticed when you did which caused his face to become even redder then before. "sorry" you said getting off of him. you sighed as you stood up and placed the cup of medicine on his bedside table, "look i get it, you wanna constantly keep up this tough guy act but sometimes you gotta let it go, alright?" you said as you turned to look at togami who just glanced at you in response. "get some rest, you have business meeting in a few days." you said as you walked out of the room.