"𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙖 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚" - 12

you got out of the limo after a long ride, just to have to get into another vehicle, although, this time the vehicle you were getting into was much nicer, a private airplane.

you grabbed your bags out of the trunk and thanked the driver. you walked towards the private airplane but before getting in, you turned around "cya france, i'll be back in a few days.." you muttered while getting onto the plane.

it felt weird saying that sentence, because never in a million years would you ever expect to be living in france, your life has definitely turned around, for the best or for the worst is still unknown though.

you sat on the airplane you were just on a few days ago, and relaxed. for some reason despite taking the same airplane you took getting here, the ride back was much shorter. how odd.

you decided to finally get up after relaxing and went to your room to unpack *some* of your stuff, considering your short 12 hour trip, you wouldn't need much. you finished unpacking and decided to rest a bit.

*RING RING*

you woke up to the sound of your phone ringing, you got up exhaustedly and answered it without even looking at who it was. "hello..?" you said as you rubbed your eyes trying to wake up. "hello love." a familiar voice said on the other side of the phone. "oh hi mom!!l you said excitedly as your tiredness suddenly went away. "did i wake you up?" your mother asked. "oh well kinda" you said chuckling "but it's okay! i needed to wake up soon anyways" you said. "ah well how is your trip?" your mother asked which immediately made you a bit sad. "well um- you see- i- got fired..." you said sheepishly. "oh dear..." your mother said imitating the same tone you had. "what are you gonna do..?". "i'm actually gonna move in with a friend.....here in france.." you said while realizing that meant you most likely won't get to visit your mom as much anymore. "your gonna live in france? with who?" your mother asked. "i made a friend a few days ago and i know it sounds crazy but i'm moving in with him an-"
"i don't think that's very smart." your mother cut you off saying. "what do you mean?" you asked. "your moving in with someone you just met, and let alone a boy!" she said in a louder tone. "what does him being a boy have to do with this??" you asked clearly upset. "he could take advantage of you!!" your mother said slightly yelling at you. "he would never!!!" you retorted back to her.

your mother and you continued arguing for about three more minutes until your broke it off "i don't wanna hear it, i'm moving in with him whether you like it or not." you said to her sternly while hanging up not even waiting for a response. after sitting thinking about the long argument with your mother you decided to get up and check the time, "great only seven more hours left" you said sarcastically.

you decided to shower and then head to the kitchen and make something small to eat. after eating and spending the rest of the time you had left on the plane being bored, you finally arrived back at your now old city.

you grabbed your already packed bag and headed out of the plane, you looked up at the sky and gently smiled as you moved your gaze to your familiar surroundings taking in everything, as this is the longest you've ever been away from home this long.

-

"thank you" you said with a small wave as the driver drove away leaving you back at your apartment complex. you walked up the stairs and to your front door and headed inside.

after taking hours to pack up as much stuff as you could you finally slumped onto the couch exhausted. "well, i packed as much as i could, so the rest the moving trucks will take." you thought out loud.

you finally got up after your short break on the couch and grabbed your two suitcases and three bags, it was heavy, but you've held heavier before. i mean you did work for togami after all.

you got to the front door and put your hand on the door knob about to turn it, but you paused. you looked behind you and gazed around your apartment remembering everything you were about to leave behind for good. you slightly frowned while thinking about that. your old apartment, seeing your mom every weekend, your job, togam-

"wait not him." you said cutting yourself off.

you shook off all your thoughts and decided to twist the doorknob and walk out,

"fuck yeah new life here i come!" you said proudly outloud, until you turned around to see some guy standing there looking at you in confusion. you just gave him a closed eyed smile and walked away happily.

(random guy pov):

"wtf"

(Y/N pov):

you waited for the driver to come back for you and take you back to the airport, where you would, yet again, get on the airplane. the plane was nice and all, but this was your third time being on it in less than a week.

-

you were sitting on the airplane scrolling through your phone, "great 3 hours left" you said with a obviously fake smile while throwing your phone to the side. you decided to watch some tv for the rest of your time on the plane.

after about 2 and a half hours you looked out your window and saw the airplane landing. "huh?" im supposed to have a half hour still!!" you said while quickly getting up turning off the tv and running towards your closet. you packed the small amount of things you had in about 3 minutes.

you walked out of your room holding all your bags while you saw the flight attendant holding your suitcases. "i will put your bags into the car for you." she said while taking the bags from my hands and walking out of the plane while still carrying the suitcases. "oh uh thanks" you said rubbing your neck.

you walked to the car and got into the backseat. "where to?" the driver said while looking at you in the rear view mirror. this was the first time the driver ever asked YOU where to go so you were caught off guard. "uh hajimes house." you said and the driver just stared at you. "OH! my bad" you said while face palming. "(hajimes house address)" you said, "sorry i'm just really tired." even thought that wasn't true at all, your just dumb. "it's alright, it's refreshing." the driver said while beginning to drive to hajime's house. you wondered what the driver meant by that.

oh yeah that's right, he normally drives a snob around.

you finally arrived at hajimes house and got out of the car, you grabbed your stuff from the trunk and said thank you to the driver as he drove away. you walked up to the door while struggling to hold everything.

"oh, hey" hajime said as he opened the door while looking down at all the bags you were holding. "ah, here" he said while grabbing a few of your bags. "thanks hehe" you said awkwardly.

"so this is your room. awesome right?" hajime said while glancing at you. you couldn't help but smile brightly. "iv'e never had a roomate before" you said excitedly. "yeah same, i'm sure it will be fun." hajime said. "well i'll let ya unpack, calm me if you need anything." hajime said while walking out of your room. you sighed quietly, "this is gonna take awhile.

while you were unpacking your stuff the furniture truck came and dropped off your bed, dresser, and other things for your room.

"ughhhh" you said while slumping on the floor. "hey atleast we're done" said a also tired hajime who laid on the floor, "thanks for your help." you said while looking over at him. "its no problem, i couldn't let you move your furniture by yourself." he replied.

you looked at the clock in your room to see it was 7 pm. "so, you know how to cook?" you said "my cooking is decent i guess you could say" hajime said while getting up and heading for the door. "how does (random food of your choice) sound?" hajime asked before leaving your room. you sat up and smiled at him"it sounds...great."