𝙍𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 - 21

you felt your body shake as no thoughts ran through your head.

you were currently in the back of togamis limo as the car sped down the highway, togami sat oddly close to you but that didn't bother you right now, as your brain was filled with nothing.

you felt the limo come to a complete stop as you looked out the window to see the hospital. you immediately got out of the car and ran into the hospital lobby as fast as your legs could take you, "MA'M!!" exclaimed a nurse as she tried to stop you but you couldn't stop, you just kept running.

you arrived at your mothers hospital room and burst through the door. "h-huh...?" you stopped in the doorway to see a empty hospital room, no flowers, no medicine, no mom.

"wh-where is she??" you said as you turned around to meet the familiar nurse who you now realized had followed you "ms who are you looking for?" the nurse asked in a soft comforting tone.

"i'm looking for my mother...(M/N)" you muttered softly as the nurse immediately looked through her papers on her clipboard "243" the nurse said as she looked up from her clipboard giving your the signal to go.

you ran to room 243 as fast as you could without even getting the chance to say thank you.

"MOM!!" you practically threw open the door as you ran up to the bed to see a motionless figure laying on the bed.

"m-mom..can you hear me...?" you muttered as you knelt down to look at your mother. "she's in a coma." a doctor said as he walked into the room. "w-what..? b-but the nurse in the phone said she was dead..." you said as you felt a small feeling of hope.

"she was pronounced dead for about 5 minutes until suddenly she had a heartbeat...it must have been a miracle." the doctor said as he walked closer to you and your mother. you felt your eyes light up after hearing what the doctor said. "but, don't get your hopes up..we have no intel on how long it will be before she wakes up"

and just like that your hope went away. you took a deep breath and sat down with your knees up to your face, you were still out of breath from running.

"(Y/N)?" said a familiar voice which made you perk your head up. "togami.." you muttered as you looked at the blonde figure standing in the doorway. togami looked at your face which looked distraught, your makeup was smeared, you had tears running down your face, and your hair was mess.

"i'll give you both some alone time" said the doctor as he walked out of the room closing the door. there was a long silence between you and togami until you felt the presence of somebody near you, you rose your head from your knees once again to see togami sitting down next to you in the same position, "w-what am i gonna do.." you said pressing your palms against your face "(Y/N).." togami muttered out as you both locked eyes. "she was a great person..." you said with a small smile as tears ran down your face. "(Y/N)..don't cry..she's just in a coma she'll wake up.." togami said but you knew he was lying. "AND WHAT IF SHE DOESN'T??!" you exclaimed. "ITS ALL MY FAULT! I SHOULD HAVE VISITED HER MORE OFTEN AND I- I SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT MORE TREATMENT FOR HER BUT NO! I NEVER HELPED HER AND NOW I HAVE TO LIVE WITH THE FACT THAT I NEVER TRIED HARD ENOUGH." you exclaimed, by now you were standing up on your knees over togami with tears rushing down your face uncontrollably.

but. all those emotions went away as you felt a warm feeling surround your body. you opened your wet eyes to see togamis chest, "t-togami...?" you muttered out as you hugged togami back, clenching the back of his blazer. "it's not your fault." togami said softly which made your eyes slightly widen, your tears were no longer coming out uncontrollably, instead you felt one tear drop slowly fall down your cheek. you separated from the hug as you were now sitting in front of togami, centimeters away. "thank..you" you said softly as you looked down while you held onto his button up.

there was a silence between you two as you looked togami in the eyes as he looked at yours "hey...togami?" you muttered "yes?" togami said.

"why are you being so nice to me so suddenly?" you asked as you removed your grip from his shirt. "i don't know.." togami said abruptly as he looked away with rosy cheeks. "hehe" you giggled softly as you stood up. "hey i have another question!" you said as you stood inches away from togami appearing to be a in a more cheery tone "what..." togami said with a groan as he stood up. "can i call you byakuya?" you said with a closed eyed smile with your hands behind your back, "huh??!?" togami exclaimed obviously caught off guard. "no." togami said as he shoved past you out the door. "heeeyyyyyy but you call me by my first name" you said with a pout as you walked beside him outside the hospital.

togami just sighed as he got into the limo with you following. you let out a sigh of exhaustion as you looked at your phone "man it's already 7 pm..i never even got to eat my food" you said with a small frown. "we'll go back another day..." togami said crossing his arms.

"how about i make spaghetti when we get home?" you said with a smile as you slouched in the car seat. "sounds good." togami retorted.

-

you got out of the car and walked into the mansion.

you yawned as you got out of the shower and stared at yourself in the mirror feeling like you wanted to break down, "she'll wake up.." you said repeating the words togami said to you earlier.

you got dressed and headed to the empty kitchen and began cooking dinner.

-

*hummm humm~" you hummed as you poured the freshly cooked spaghetti into two bowls with a small smile plastered on your face.

as if it couldn't be more perfect timing, togami walked into the kitchen, "ah! i just finished the spaghetti!" you said with a smile, "tea?" you asked as togami grabbed his bowl "hm" togami said which you knew meant yes, you felt your eyes light up when you saw (favorite drink) in the fridge "when did you get this?!?" you exclaimed in amazement as you grabbed the drink and poured it into a cup.

"a few days back" togami said as he began tucking a napkin into his collar. "thank you" you said "it wasn't for you" togami retorted "sure of course not" you said with a small smirk as you placed down togami's tea and your drink.

there was a awkward silence through out dinner until togami looked up from his bowl to see a unfamiliar expression on your face, you were completely spaced out that even togami couldn't read your face. as togami was about to open his mouth to say something, he was cut off by the sound of your phone ringing. you immediately returned back from your daze and you answered the phone, "hello?" you said as you leaned back in your chair. "hey (Y/N)!" said a familiar cheerful tone, "hey hajime" you said with a smile "what happened earlier? you know with that guy? who is he?" hajime asked sounding a bit sad.

"oh! that was just my boss sorry" you said with a small chuckle at the end as you awkwardly scratched your head, you looked across the table at togami who had a dirty look on his face. "ohhhh alright.." there was a short pause before you asked a question that you've been wanting to ask for a few days now. "so how's the moving going?" you asked hajime, "oh good, i should actually be there by next week" hajime said, "oh that's cool well hey i've gotta finish eating could i call you tomorrow or something?" you said as you sat straight up in your chair.
"yeah sure bye" hajime said as you said your goodbye to.

"why you looking at me like that?" you said as you placed your phone on the table and returned to eating your food. "i don't like this "hajime" guy" togami said crossing his arms.

"why?" you said as you slurped your noodles, "he seems...sketchy." togami said as he adjusted his glasses.

"sure whatever you say.." you said rolling your eyes.

-
-
-

(A/N): AHHHH i'm so sorry for not posting in like two weeks my bad lol, but i'm back now and i won't leave again hopefully😀