( xxviii. the power intelligence holds ) .* :☆゚

꒰ THE POWER INTELLIGENCE HOLDS ꒱

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐌 𝐒𝐔𝐍 brushed Estella's face as she was shockingly led inside the large mansion. The inside was beautiful just like every mansion Estella had come to see ( which was rather common now ) However this house, particularly the interior was nowhere near as unique as the house Estella had come to adore which of course was Miguel's. She swallowed the gulp in her throat trying not to let the guilt overpower her plan. She needed to be strong and although she had never thought she would come this far Estella knew it was necessary.

What was her plan exactly? Well, it was rather simple at least inside Estella's head but she knew this would be easier inside her brain than actually having to do this in real life. Her plan was straight from the movies it was the plan of seduction. Every woman knows that men can be easily persuaded when a beautiful woman is involved. Although that was very sad and not that smart on the men's part she knew that most men weren't exactly the brightest. But she knew that the men in this business were indeed one of the smartest group of men she had ever met including Miguel but he was a completely different level of smart.

The brothers, however, could be easier to convince and outsmart with her plan. Estella knew she was a pretty woman and men even some that claimed to be Miguel's friends spoke about the way she appeared and how they wished she wasn't taken by the biggest drug lord himself. But that didn't mean this would work for the brothers? She knew they were super smart but by her interaction with Benjamín and Ramón, she also knew that the two could be stupid ( especially Ramón ).

She needed to earn their trust by getting close to one of them and even though she hated it, she would have to take extreme lengths to get these brothers to stay distracted and completely oblivious to Enedina, Isabella, and Estella's recent plan or else shit would become hell. Obviously, this came with risks her biggest one being Miguel Ángel the man that not too long ago was one she loved and found herself daydreaming about their outstanding wedding and possible children playing in their large backyard. Now she felt nothing but mixed emotions every time she was around him. She still loved him, but it didn't feel intense like it had been before it was almost like she preferred the feeling of controlling her own life and business than being some ordinary housewife.

But one thing Estella would never do was cheat. It was something she considered wrong, and she tried to deny the thoughts in her head of Miguel cheating on her when he was away despite the possibilities being extremely high but she wasn't like him. Despite his cheating ways, she would never be able to try and get close to one of the brothers while being in a relationship with Miguel. So now she only had the option of ending things with him, and she hated admitting it but it was going to be hard but Estella knew it had to happen. Also not to mention if he ever found out that she tried to sleep with one of the brothers she could be possibly killed along with the brother. It was terrifying to think about Miguel ever laying a hand on her but she knew how outrageous he could get when he was angry at someone especially somebody he once trusted and cared for.