( xxxiii. trouble ) .* :☆゚

꒰ TROUBLE ꒱

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"LOOK, I CAN EXPLAIN" Estella swallowed the gulp in her throat holding back tears as she stared at Enedina who was clearly furious with Estella.

"Explain what?! That you're using my brother? Do you think I'm some kind of idiot?!" Enedina stepped forward to Estella.

"I'm sorry Enedina, but I had to figure out how to hide this from him. You even said that sometimes you have to take risks when you're in this business even if it means betrayal. It might not be morally right, but I had to do it. And do you think this was fun for me? I hate doing this to him, but you don't understand Enedina. I'm trying to figure things out right now." Estella defended herself but even then she knew she sounded crazy and delusional. She wanted to confess to Enedina that she possibly had actual feelings for Benjamín but at this second it seemed as if Enedina wouldn't believe her after all of the lies which was understandable.

"When I said that I didn't mean to sleep and use my brother for your own gain. That is my brother and nobody messes with my family and you know that. Did you actually think I would agree and accept this?! My brother is going through a hard time right now, and you used that to your advantage." Enedina nearly shouted with hurt in her tone. Estella felt awful knowing that she had essentially betrayed a close friend of hers and now reality was finally sinking in. Unexpectedly, before Estella could respond to this she heard the sound of the door opening behind her. It was of course, Benjamín.

He glanced at Estella first confused on why she was out here so early in the morning and then at his sister his confusion only growing. He could tell there was some kind of tension between the two girls and he was certainly going to find out. Estella was growing more anxious knowing that her secret could be discovered by Benjamín right now which would only make things 10x worse for her than what they were already.

"What's happening?" Benjamín asked breaking the awkward silence between the two. Enedina looked at Estella and opened her mouth to answer her brother.

"Estella, do you want to say it or will I have to?" Enedina asserted causing Estella to look down at her shoes and back up at Benjamín. She looked away knowing that she couldn't watch his face once she admitted what she had done knowing that Benjamín clearly had genuine feelings for her.

"Tell me what? What the fuck is going on Estella? Why did you leave?" Benjamín got closer to Estella trying to figure out what she was doing. Estella, however, avoided eye contact with him and moved away and decided it was just best to just spill everything here and now. She was scared not knowing what could happen especially with the temper Benjamín had but she supposed that there was nothing she could do now. She had fucked up everything.