( xxxviii. la boda part two ) .* :☆゚

꒰ LA BODA P2 ꒱

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

THE RECEPTION HAD started, which meant a long night for all the guests in attendance. Estella stepped into the reception seeing as she had expected tons of people even pop stars and influential people from México. She felt intimated but knew that she was going to make the best out of tonight. Walking in, some people at the tables seemed to stare and whisper recognizing who she was. Estella didn't mind though once she saw Benjamín who was making his way through the rows of tables to welcome the guests.

"Benjamín-" But before Estella could begin a conversation with him Enedina pulled her away in excitement.

"Estella, come watch me" She laughed pulling Estella near the dance floor where Enedina began to dance with her two bridesmaids along to the song "Como la Flor" by Selena. Estella grinned as she watched Enedina happily enjoy her moment as she sang along to the lyrics.

"Me marcho hoy, yo sé perder. Pero, ah, ah, ay ¡Cómo me duele! Ah, ah, ay ¡Cómo me duele! Come on everyone let's dance!" Enedina chuckled pulling Estella onto the dance floor. She then found herself having fun twirling around the dance floor and laughing along with Alexa and Enedina. It seemed as if so far, everything was fun and joyful.

"Estella, come sit with us!" Alexa pulled Estella away to the table where Ramón and a bunch of his friends sat. Estella continued to have fun at this table, drinking down her wine and eating delicious food, trying to ignore the flirtatious comments from Ramón's immature friends.

"You have a nice ass." Kitty, Ramón's friend, randomly said to Estella, causing her to nearly spit out her food and the entire table to burst out into laughter.

"A little blunt there." Estella laughed.

Estella then saw that Benjamín was making his way towards their table now, prompting her to become nervous.

"Estella, can we talk?" Benjamín leaned down to whisper in her ear, she looked at the others who tried holding in their laughs, but she nodded her head.

"Benjamín is her boyfriend?" One of Ramón's friends asked inflicting Benjamín to give him a rude glare.

"Why don't you mind your damn business?" Benjamín snapped with attitude, causing the friend to raise his hands in defense and shut his mouth instantly. Estella looked over at Alexa who mouthed the word "Jealousy" making her laugh but excused herself from the table to talk to Benjamín.

The two walked through crowds of people, Estella had to force a smile and introduce herself to extremely important people she didn't even know. Estella found herself bored and embarrassed having to explain to these people that she wasn't Benjamín's wife.