( xxi. corruption ) .* :☆゚

꒰ CORRUPTION ꒱

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐔𝐏𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑 who had taken part in Camarena's death was now a dead man after the hard work of Walt Breslin and his men. They had left him on the steps of a hospital, but it was too late and instead, he bled out from his bullet wound. Quite frankly Walt didn't give a shit neither did the others but his focus was now to try and get Estella. Of course he had to find the others who were directly involved with the torture and murder of Kiki but finding Estella Conesa would be big for them. She was the person who knew a lot about Miguel Ángel and was tied to him. To them this girl was nothing more but a future wife of Miguel they didn't think she would ever betray him or do things on her own. It seemed impossible.

"How are we going to find her if she's always with Miguel or at their big ass house?" One of the other men there by the name of Sal Orozco inquired. The others nodded their heads as Walt pulled out a cigarette shortly lighting it up.

"That's the thing she hasn't been seen anywhere with Félix. The last picture of them was probably almost a month ago." Walt stated taking out a picture of Estella and Miguel. Ossie Mejía another man stood there with his arms crossed shrugged asking what this all signified for Estella and Miguel.

"It seems like they aren't together anymore for whatever reason. Probably the usual he cheated on her and now she left him but the question is where is she now?" Walt explained glimpsing around the room at each man. The others whispered amongst each other coming up with ridiculous theories on her running away to a different country and so on until Walt cleared his throat to earn their attention.

"Okay, then where the fuck is she? She's recognized all around México by now there have to be some leads on her whereabouts." Mejía questioned with furrowed brows demonstrating his confusion. The room went silent as Walt let out a sigh.

"Well someone did call to send a tip anonymously. They said they saw her at some party in Tijuana but knowing people this could be some other fake tip to throw us off." Walt told the men helping him as he felt the warm smoke enter his body.

"Let's go to Tijuana then so we can confirm the tip or discredit it. She has records of being in Tijuana with Isabella Bautista, so why not check?" Danilo Garza insisted looking at the others who agreed with his statement. Walt slowly nodded his head as he leaned against the table.

"Come on Walt. Imagine what this means for this operation. If she is mad at Félix then she wouldn't mind giving us information on him. We can promise her protection, so she'll trust us." Garza added on with confidence in his voice. Walt was still thinking not sure if this would be risky for them. Félix could easily retaliate if anything happened to Estella or this could mean that Estella could end up dead and even though Breslin wasn't a fan of the Conesa girl he still didn't think she deserved to die. Protection could only go so far, and he knew that these narcos were clever whether or not he liked to admit it.