( vii. colombia part one ) .* :☆゚

This chapter is part one since in part two they will be focused on Colombia as well.

꒰ COLOMBIA PART ONE ꒱

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

❝ 𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐖 𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 ❞

Sofia and Ana sat in the station hearing the news of the recent sighting of Estella.

"Well, what did she look like? Is she okay?" Sofia questioned standing up from her chair. Kiki sighed and decided to sit down to explain everything he knew so far.

"She was fine. She was well-dressed smoking a cigarette outside an expensive restaurant. We believe that she was taken there to participate in a meeting with Miguel Ángel Félix Gallardo." Kiki stated looking at the somber faces on Sofia and Ana.

"What did she say?! Did she tell you anything about what happened to her?" Sofia's green colored eyes widened in fear for her older sister.

"Sadly she didn't say anything. I told her we could help her and before she could reply Miguel Ángel and Isabella Bautista came out of the restaurant leaving me no choice but to leave her." Kiki glanced at the two girls whose faces suddenly dropped. Sofia and Ana missed Estella so much and wanted her back into their lives.

"Look I'm not trying to say that the possibility of Estella being forced into the cartel isn't true. But we have to take a look at the other theory which is perhaps she did join by choice. So I want to ask if there were any strange things she said to hint she wanted to join a cartel or run off? Anything suspicious in her behavior?" Kiki asked knowing that there were many possible ideas on Estella's case. Ana swallowed the gulp in her throat wanting to come forward with what she knew but was too scared to do so.

"What? Are you joking? Sure me and my sister did something crazy by running away with a narco but this is out of character for her. I don't see it happening! She wanted to leave Guadalajara not join a cartel and she would never lie to me." Sofia began to cry feeling crushed. She felt like it was her fault for even getting involved with Rafa knowing none of this would have occurred if she hadn't met him that night at the club.

"I'm sorry. I know this is a distressing moment for you, but I'm doing my job here. I know you were in contact with Rafa after you were sent home. I know this since we nearly arrested him because we tracked the location of the call he made. During this phone call did he mention anything? If she was forced into the cartel surely, he would know unless he didn't tell you." Kiki continues to question Sofia who quickly felt stupid. She hadn't thought about Rafa and why she hadn't asked him about her sister. She didn't want to believe that he would do that to her.