( xxxii. birthday boy ) .* :☆゚

꒰ BIRTHDAY BOY ꒱

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ESTELLA NEARLY DROPPED the telephone hearing Benjamín's words. She looked at the clock realizing it was very late and she couldn't just leave especially with Isabella here. She would become suspicious and ask too many questions and Estella couldn't risk her secret coming out.

"¡¿Estás loco?! No puedo hablar en este momento, Benjamín. Chau." Estella shouted while being cautious to stay quiet, she didn't need Isabella to hear this conversation. She went to slam the phone but heard Benjamín speak once again.

"Don't hang up! Please. We need to talk about what happened it's important Estella, and you know it. We can't just ignore this." Benjamín shouted but calmed down realizing that yelling wouldn't help anything. Estella ran her fingers through her hair shaking her head knowing this was so frustrating.

"Benjamín...I can't. I'm with Isabella she'll ask too many questions and you know that." Estella argued trying her best to avoid having to meet up with him at this time. She looked behind her hoping Isabella had gone to bed by now and wasn't eavesdropping on this unexpected phone call.

"It doesn't matter. Say it's for business or something like that. I need you to lie, please." Benjamín seemed desperate to talk to her which was confusing to Estella but she sighed and bit her lip wondering what to do in this situation. All she wanted to do was rest, but this was extremely important and it appeared that she had to do this.

"Okay gosh you're so annoying I'll try and figure something out. But this definitely better be quick and worth it." Estella slammed the phone and quietly made her way upstairs noticing that Isabella's room light was off but little did she know that Isabella was wide awake and had been listening to the entire thing. Isabella was stunned and didn't understand why Estella was sneaking out to go meet with Benjamín. She couldn't just let this go, and she needed to question Estella before things escalated.

"What the fuck is going on Estella? Why are you meeting with Benjamín this late?" Isabella crossed her arms as she walked into Estella's bedroom where she was putting her hair up into a ponytail and changing into some jeans. Estella nearly dropped her hair tie and turned around.

"You scared the crap out of me, Isabella. Look I need you to trust and believe me when I say I need to go and that it's very important. I'll explain soon, I promise. I can't talk about this right now." Estella sighed proceeding to change into a new shirt and hurriedly did a simple makeup look. Isabella was now not feeling any sort of tired and instead was extremely interested. There was something more going on here and she knew it.

"Estella...don't tell me. You can't be! You can't be fucking sleeping with Benjamín or starting some kind of relationship with him. This can get you killed! Or even expose our business!" Isabella shouted with anger in her voice causing Estella to be taken aback. She stopped applying mascara and stood up to look at Isabella.