( vi. matta ) .* :☆゚

꒰ MATTA ꒱

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

❝ 𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐀 ❞

Enrique Camarena sat down the pictures of Estella on the table as the other agents stared at him strangely. They didn't understand how this woman was related to anything with the Guadalajara cartel.

"Okay, she's just some normal pretty girl. What's the deal?" Agent James Kuykendall questioned picking up the picture off the table. He was unclear along with the others not seeing how she could be connected to the cartel.

"No that's where you're wrong. She's not just some normal pretty girl living in Mexico. She's one of the sisters that got kidnapped by Caro Quintero." Camarena explained with so much enthusiasm in his voice. Kuykendall and the other agents leaned in closer to hear what he had to explain about Estella.

"We all know that her sister "Sofia Conesa" planned the kidnapping since she wanted to be with her narco boyfriend and eventually returned home by the threats of her father. But allegedly Estella Conesa did not return home and instead is now actively involved with the cartel. There are also pictures to prove it. Just take a look." Kiki hurried to find the file pulling out the blurry pictures of Estella standing near Isabella and Miguel. She didn't have much of an expression on her face not giving any details to the agents. It wasn't distinct if she appeared to be frightened for her life or enjoying her time next to big-time narco it was only blank nothing at all to indicate her true emotions.

"So what is she? Is she some mistress of Felix or something like that? What other reason would she leave her already wealthy life to join a high-risk cartel?" Kuykendall asked picking up the other pictures of Estella that had been taken recently. Kiki's smile grew knowing he had a good deal of theories on what could be going on with her case.

"Yes, that could be a chance since her sister has a history of falling for Caro Quintero. But the events leading up to it are strange. Her sister and best friend came into the station this morning to report her missing. They said her mother got a call from Estella who told her that she was in the cartel and not to contact her ever again." Camarena continued staring at the other agents who knew that this did not sound right at all.

"So are you implying that she might have been forced into it? If so why didn't her parents come forward it seems with these pictures that's it been what? Two or three weeks since she joined. Why wouldn't they report their own daughter as missing right after that phone call was made?" Agent Sears questioned not quite understanding these unusual circumstances.

"Exactly what I thought when her sister and friend told me that it had been two weeks. But then Sofia brought up the fact that announcing her disappearance would be risky since if she is working for the cartel she can be killed or arrested by the police. Her parents would not want to endanger their daughter's life by releasing that information out in the public. All her sister and friend want to know if she is okay and if she did truly join on her own will. If she did well, I would guess we have ourselves another criminal to keep an eye on." Kiki explained leaving the others surprised by his well-detailed explanation.