|15|

N Y L A

After walking inside back, I took a seat so I can get this over with quickly.

"What's wrong girl? You look worried" my hairstylist asked.

"Yeah I'm fine" I said barely above a whisper.

My phone vibrated and I checked and saw a message from Heather.

Heather: Don't tell me you're fine cuz yo ass ain't. What's wrong?

Me: I think I saw Jonah!

Heather: Oh my Are you sure?

Me: Well I think it's him. Didn't get to see his face.

Heather: Oh well maybe we'll see him around.

"Tadaah! Do you like it?" I looked in the mirror and I was surprised.

I looked more mature and I loved it.

"I love it! Thank you"

"You're welcome. Drop by anytime you want"

"Okay"

"You're not from around here, right?"

"My mom is from here but I'm from ATL and currently living in VA"

"Okay. Well whenever you're in LA again feel free to drop in"

"I will"

Heather and I walked to the desk and I paid then we drove back to the penthouse.

*

*

*

"Nyla, are you okay? You haven't talked to me the whole car ride here and you haven't talked to anyone else since you got here"

"I'm okay Heather. I just need some time to myself"

"You sure?"

"Yes if I need anything I'll let you know" I got up and took a shower then brushed my teeth. I did my hygiene stuff then put on a white plain tee with my grey sweatpants and my grey and white slip on Vans. I slipped in my silver stud with my silver necklace.

I grabbed my phone and some pocket money in case I got hungry or saw something that I liked.

I walked out of the penthouse and into the elevator to go downstairs. I walked out of the hotel and started walking the streets of LA. It was 7:30pm and I wasn't walking to anywhere in particular.

Tucking my hands in my pocket, I closed my eyes as the LA breeze hit my face. It was comforting.

As I walked, my minds was flooded with memories of Jonah.

_FlashBack_

I was home alone, bored as hell and pregnant. My phone started ringing and I answered.

"Hello"

"Hey baby"

"Oh hey handsome" I could feel him smiling through the phone.

"What you doing over there?"

"Nothing. I'm bored"

"Okay, I come get you"

"Okay, bye"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

I walked upstairs and decided to wear my pink sleeveless thigh length loose fitting dress with my black leggings and my black Jimmy Choo sandals with my pink Anabel sling purse. Since my hair was spiral curled, I pinned the left side then add my accessories and sprayed some perfume.