|13|

N Y L A
"I don't know, Lucas. I just wanna take things slow for now"

I could see that he was hurt by my words but I didn't wanna get into anything just yet.
I mean, I still love Jonah. VA was just for me to getaway from my past in the A.

He walked off. I was going to walk after him, but he'll come to his senses soon.
Heather walked over to me with a blank expression.
"What happen? Lucas looked angry"
I sighed. "He asked me to be his girl but I don't wanna get into anything just yet, I mean I wanna take things slow"
"I get where you're coming from. Trust me, he'll come around" she patted my shoulder and walked off.

__3 weeks later__
I haven't talked to Lucas in weeks after what happened at the party but I wasn't worrying.
I slipped on my sky blue spaghetti strap chiffon top with my denim blue fold shorts. I put on my blue MK flats and added just my chain and earrings. I put my straight hair in a slack ponytail then sprayed some perfume and grab my bag, leaving the house.

I was walking to my locker when I saw Lucas. He was literally staring at me. I got what I needed then walked to class.

__At Lunch__
Heather and I were at the table eating and talking bout random stuff.
"Hey baby" Tevin said as he kissed her forehead.
"Hey bae"
"Hey Marie"
"Hey Tev"
We continued to eat until Lucas came in and Tevin walked over to him.
"Aye!" Tevin yelled getting everyone's attention.
"Y'all shut y'all donkey kong asses up, alright! My nigga got something he tryna say"
I looked at Lucas.
"Nyla, I know I've been slacking lately. Only because I was hurt when you turned me down. I been watching you since the first day at school but I'll admit, I was weak to come up to you. You know I ain't a speech person, so I'll get to the point. Will you please be my girl?"
Heather started cheesing.
"Com'on girl. You know you want my god brother"
I smiled.
"Okay Lucas. I'll be your girl"
He started smiling as he bent down to kiss me.
People clapped except them thirsty hoes. They gon be hoes anyway.
"Got a nigga going all High School Musical and shit" Tevin mumbled as he sat.
We laughed.
"How about you come over to my house tonight and I'll cook you dinner?"
I smirked. "Hmm sounds interesting" he smiled.

__Later That Night__

I pulled up to a nice ass house. It was big. I got out and walked to the door knocking for a good 5 seconds.
He opened the door in nothing but a pair of basketball shorts and some socks and Mike slides.
I smiled, shifting my attention back to his face.
"Hey" I said.
"Hey beautiful" he smiled showing his dimples.

Oh God...

I walked in as he led me to the kitchen. The island was decorated with food. Rose pedals covered the smooth brown ground.
I was staring at all the food as I braced the island. I felt him wrap his hands around my waist as I turned around and looked in his eyes.
"Shall we?" He smirked.
"How do I know that you ain't tryna poison me?" I asked as he lifted me on to the island.
"Nah shawty. I ain't on no serial killer type of shit" he said picking up a chocolate dipped strawberry.
I bite it and started making sounds as I ate it. Knowing it was a turn on for him, I continued to do it.
"Continue to do that shit, and I'll have you in my bed screaming my name" he said kissing my earlobe.
"Really?" I smirked continuing to do what I was doing.
He bit his lip as he looked at me.
Wake started kissing as he ran his hands up my top. Wrapping my legs around his body, we continued to kiss as he took me upstairs.
He was on top, kissing my neck then layer some sloppy kisses on my stomach.
He pulled down my shorts as we kissed.
He pulled away, taking off my underwear and kissing my inner thighs slowly.
His tongue slowly worked up and down my slit making me moan. He started sucking my clit as I arched my back.
"Lucas"
He pushed his tongue further in me causing me to scream.
"Lucas! Oh Em Gee!"
He knew I was about to cum so he slowed down.
I pushed his head further since he was practically teasing me.
"I'm a-about to c-cum!" And that's just what happened.
My breathing was heavy and I saw a smirk on his face.
"Told ya babe" he kissed me then started sucking on my neck.
"I love Nyla"
I looked at him.
"I love you too Lucas"