Chapter VII-It's My Birthday Bishes!!

N Y L A
Guess what day it is?
Seriously, Guess what day it is?
Nope, not hump day!
It's my birthday bishes!
So you know your girl finally legal. I stayed up all night for this moment. I was still at Nana's house and I was hungry as hell.
"What to eat?" I mumbled as I looked in the fridge. It was 4 in the morning.
I saw ice cream so I got a spoon and sat at the island to eat.
I went to the theatre room and looked for a movie to watch.
Legally blonde? No.
Annabelle? Hell no!
Friday the 13th? Nada.
Pretty Little Liars series? Ehh. Not now.
Friday? Hell yeah!
I put it in and lied on one of those bean bags.

I felt someone tap me and I started groaning.
"Lil girl I know you feel me waking your ass up!" Nana shouted.
I laughed.
"Morning Nana" I said yawning.
"Oh girrrrl you need a toothbrush and some toothpaste ASAP" I mugged her.
"Whatever"
"Mhmm and went you finish come for your breakfast"
I walked upstairs and took a shower and brush my teeth. When I was finished, I did my hygiene stuff then walked in my closet for something to wear. I took out my black long maxi skirt with a long slit with my black and white spaghetti strap chiffon top. I slipped on my black, white and gold T- strap sandal. I added my gold rings with my gold bracelets and my gold necklace. Combing my hair, I decided to curl it. Afterwards, I sprayed some J'adore perfume from Dior and put on a little mascara and red lipstick.
I grabbed my phone before walking downstairs.
"Here you go" Nana placed a plate filled with eggs, bacon, chocolate pancake (since it's my favorite)and fruit salad. She placed a glass of orange juice and sealed it off with a smile.
"Thanks Nana" I said smiling.
"Don't thank me just yet" she walked to the front and came back with a box wrapped and a blue box with a gold ribbon.
"Happy birthday babygirl" she hugged me and kissed my forehead.
"Aww thanks G-Ma"
"Now open it" I opened the blue one first and saw a gold ring and a gold necklace with my name on it from Tiffany & Co.
"Wear this ring on the ring finger. This ring has been in the family for as long as I could remember. Only time you can take it off is when you get married. Take care of it for me"
"I will" I slipped it on and she helped me put on the necklace.
I unwrapped the final box and it was... AN IPONE 6PLUS!!
"Nana!" I shouted.
"I'll take that as a thank you" she smiled.
"Thank you so much" I pulled her into a hug.
"You're welcome. Now let go so I can go to work" I giggled.
"Bye" I said as she walked out.
I continued eating and decided to check my phone (the IPONE 5s)
I had messages on every social media account that I had which was basically IG and Twitter. First I checked my text messages.

❤️ My King: Happy Birthday to my bestfriend, realest homie, shoota. You finally legal baby. I'm a sucka for you fr thou. No matter how bad you treat me with your bipolar ass I will always be there for you. Ain't nothing like having the girl everybody want but she only wants you. Even though we fight and we cry we always make it through together. You don't ask for much that's why I give you all. You Your smile Your eyes Your voice Your laugh Your warmth Your existence You. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me,beauty. Every day I thank God for placing you in my life. You're a blessing babygirl. I love you Nyla Marie Wright-Hamilton
I smiled.
❤️ His Queen: Aww baby! Thank you so much Mr. Hamilton
He replied.
❤️ My King: You're welcome Mrs. Hamilton

Then I checked the one I got from Lonie.
Lonieeee: I didn't know aliens were born, I think the UFO forgot your ass here. Anyway! Happy Drop Day blood you finally 1⃣8⃣ and legal. I hate chu ass for knowing me better than I know myself but I love you. You should be able to understand that. Oh, what we finna do later? I honestly don't know what old people do for fun theses days ok ok, I'm sorry but I'm gonna pass through and scoop you up hopefully before JoJo does.❤️
Nylerrrr: BITCH! I hate chu ass too but I can't deny the love I got for you. Whatever, see you later. Thanks btw
I went on like this for like 2 hours since I had calls too. I walked to the door since I heard someone knocked. On the other side was Lonie.
"You ready?"
"Can't you see that"
"Don't get smart" she said walking in.
I went back to the kitchen for both of my phones. Lonie tried to thief piece of my bacon but I slapped away her hands.
"Ouch! Ugh!" She cried.
"Let's go" I said dragging her to the door. We walked out to her car and drove off.
"Where are we going?" I asked.
"Would you wait?" I rolled my eyes and sunk lower in the seat.