Chapter VI

J O N A H
~5 Months Later~
I was chilling with the boys in the game room.
"How my girl doing?" Malik asked.
"Who you talking bout?" Bron (LeBron) asked.
"Nyla, nigga!" He shouted.
I shot him a death glare.
"You done lost your got damn mind"
"You know she was mine"
"Don't f**k with me Malik" I said not tryna hear his shit tonight.
"My nigga already p***y whipped" Malik laughed.
"And guess what? He ain't even hit it yet" Bron joined in.
"Ha ha. I ain't forcing my girl into nothing she don't want to do" I stated.
"Well, Jonah was always the one who stayed faithful" Malik said.
"I'm a faithful nigga" Bron whined.
"Yeah right and you f**ked Keisha because of an argument" Malik stated.
"Nigga it was a one time shit. Stop bringing it up" I shook my head.
I checked my phone and saw that it was 2 in the morning.
"Shit. It's 2 in the morning" I mumbled.
"Shit Lonie gon cuss my ass. Forgot to call her"
I shook my head. My only stress was finding a gift for Nyla since her birthday was in 2 days. My baby finna be 18!
Since they ass were sleeping over, I went for some blankets and pillows.
I walked to my room and went to bed.

I woke up around 11 and took a shower and brush my teeth. I got dressed in my red 'She's Mine' sweatshirt and some True Religion jeans with my red, black and white Vans. I slipped on my thick gold chain and my gold Rolex watch. I sprayed some male 'Dior' cologne and a bag from the closet before walking downstairs.
The boys were in the kitchen eating.
"Y'all ready?" I asked.
"Yeah" LeBron said washing their bowls.
"Ain't you gon eat?" Malik asked.
"Nah, I'm taking my girl to lunch" They nodded.
I locked up the house and walked to my car before driving off.

I pulled up to Nyla's Nana's house and knocked.
She opened the door in nothing but her towel.
She smiled.
"Hey baby" I said walking in to hug her.
"Morning" she said as she walked ahead of me.
Since her brother and sister went back home, I knew she was alone. I followed her to her room and sat on the bed. I gently pulled her between my legs and kissed her lips gently. I pulled her in the bed and soon took control by kissing from her neck down to her navel. I moved back up to her lips and bit her bottom lip asking for entrance in less than 5 secs, my tongue was in and we fought for dominance which of course, I won.
I bit and sucked on her neck leaving my love marks which caused her to moan. I continued to move south and soon I reached her pearl. I opened her legs and started to make love to it. She moaned in pleasure and after about 30 minutes I felt her walls get tight around my tongue and she started to squirm around.
"J-Jonah" she moaned and soon she came. She got up fixing her towel and walked over to me kissing me.
"What was all of that about?" She asked smiling.
"Just pleasing my lady" I said wrapping my arms around her waist. She rubbed my waves and then I remembered what I came here for.
I handed her the bag. "Go get dressed"
"For what?" She asked.
"I'm taking you out" she smiled and walked off.
I lied in her bed and stared up at the ceiling.
Nyla was the type of girl I needed. She was intelligent, beautiful and very caring. The first time I saw her, it was just something about her that made me have to get her. I knew she was feeling Malik but I knew she wasn't the right type for him. He was gonna mess that girl's life up and I was not about to make that happen. She was just too special to be in the hands of him. That's why when I saw her at the party I had to talk to her. I always watched as she smiled with Malik and she never noticed me.
"Babe" I raised up and saw Nyla.
She was dressed in a matching sweatshirt with 'He's Mine'. She wore a pair of black damaged jeans with matching Vans. Her hair was wand curl in a half up half down style. She wore a pair of small gold hoops with a gold chain and the gold Michael Kors watch I got her.
I walked to her washroom to freshen up.
"You ready?" I asked as I walked out.
"Yeah" she said.
I held her hand as I led her downstairs. She locked the doors as I walked to the car and opened the door for her.
"Thanks" she said smiling. I smiled back before getting in the driver's seat. Then I drove off.
Where are we going?" She asked.
"The new Italian Restaurant" I lied.
"Nooo! I don't want to go. Let's go for a stroll or something" she whined.
"Really?" I asked.
"Yes! Now can we go?" She begged.
"Ok" I smiled.
The thing is, I was actually going to take her for a walk. Hell we look like going to a Italian Restaurant dressed like this? That's for another time thou.
I parked the car and walked to her side and opened the door.
"Let's go shopping" I said as we walked off. She groaned.