|11|

O M N I S C I E N T

Nyla lied In the hospital bed, with a bandage around her head, one on her left arm and her left foot in a cast. She was just recovering when she remembered the most important thing. She looked around the room, her stomach flat and her mother's sobbing was the only thing being heard. Her dad just looked strange yet sad.

"Mom?" She called.

Her mother quickly rushed to her side, with a weak smile.

"Where are my babies?" She asked. Her mother's smiled soon faded.

"Baby, I'm sorry but they didn't make it" Nyla's world came tumbling. This was wrong. Why couldn't it have been her instead of her babies? Her tears flowed like a stream.

Tyler knows what he did was wrong. Look at his little girl. She was crying, he never meant to do what he did. He had made a plan. He had someone crashed into Nyla's car and shot her. How could he? He was so ashamed of his actions that, his world too, came crashing down. The babies? He was alive, but the girl didn't make it. Tyler had told Jonah to leave with the baby. Africa too, know what was happening, but she had no say in it.

Jonah was crying. Why? Why did she die? He regretting leaving her. Her dad had told him that Nyla died but only one baby survived so he give it to him. He was now on a plane to LA. He couldn't stand to stay in ATL, knowing that all he had there was memories with him and Nyla. The baby boy was asleep, and Jonah was on his phone looking at her pictures. She was beautiful. The best thing that happened to him but now she has left him.

~6 M O N T H S L A T E R~

Physically, she was healed but emotionally, she was a wreck. Jonah never came to see her. It's like he left when he was really needed.

She doesn't eat, leave her room, nor bathe. She always blame herself for the death of her kids. Not one, but two. She had to getaway, at least from ATL.

She had to try and recover. It was going to be hard, but she had to try.

For the first time in 6 months, she got up from her bed, firstly stretching. She walked o the mirror and looked at her appearance. Puffy eyes, red nose and cut wrist.

She started cutting the first time she came home from the hospital. It's her way of getting away from the stress of the world.

She walked in her bathroom and took a shower for an entire hour. When she got out she brushed her teeth.

Walking out, she did her hygiene stuff. With a wave of sadness, she sat on the bed contemplating her next move.

N Y L A

I need to do this. I've been moping around this room for 6 whole months with nothing in my stomach.

I walked to my closet. In a corner of the room I saw all the clothing that Jonah and I bought for the babies.

Jonah. Where is he?

I picked out my black sweatpants with my grey sweater and my white socks. I combed out my hair and Lawd it was hard.

"I should have washed this" I mumbled. I put it in a high bun and touch the door. It felt awkward but it was a door.

I took a deep breath before walking downstairs.

Mom and dad were on the couch talking but they stopped when they saw me.

"Hey babygirl" Dad said with a smile.

"Hey" mom hugged me.

"Can I talk to y'all for a min?" I asked.

They nodded.

NylaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara