|19|

19. Happy Birthday Nathan!

~Couple weeks later~

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you Nathan, Happy birthday to you" I sang as his eyes slowly opened.

He smiled.

"Morning mummy"

"Happy birthday stinka"

"Thank you ma" he hugged me and I kissed his forehead.

Come on, let's go eat then we'll prepare"

We walked into the kitchen and took a seat by the island.

"Mama, can I say grace?"

"Sure baby" he smiled.

"Dear God, good morning . I wanna thank you for waking mummy and I up this morning and I hope daddy is up too. Please shower us with your blessings and thank you for another milestone. Amen"

"That was wonderful Nate"

"Thank you mummy"

We ate.
*
I got him dressed in his H&M white cotton shirt with rolled up sleeves and his knee-length Chino shorts. On his feet he wore his white Converse Chuck Taylor all star low top sneakers with his gold chain.

"Let mummy get a pic of her baby" he smiled.

I took a pic of him and uploaded it to Instagram. It's been a long ass time since I've used it.

@__Nyla.W__: With all that he's been through, my baby  still loves me☺. Happy birthday  Nathan Jayden Hamilton. You're nothing but a blessing  to me. I love you tons

He went downstairs and I stood my door to hear him.

"Oh my gosh!" He shouted. I smiled.

I heard him running upstairs so I casually  walked  in my room.

"Thanks so much mom!" I smiled.

"Anything for my baby" I presented  him an IPhone 5s, an Ipod and an Ipad air 2.

I brushed my teeth then took a shower. After getting out and doing my hygiene stuff, I got dressed in my white Topshop off the shoulder top and my  LUCLUC  light blue empire denim shorts with my white Converse Chuck Taylor low top sneakers.

Since my hair was curled loosely, I added my daisy flower crown. I added my gold Tiffany&Co. necklace and my gold rings and earrings. Putting on my red lipstain, I sprayed some perfume and grabbed my phone and my white Proenza schouler  small courier  fringe bag.

I walked downstairs, and the doorbell rang. I opened the door and saw Jonah.

"Hey"

"Hey. You guys ready?"

"Yeah. Nathan let's go"

"Can I bring my phone ma?"

"Sure baby"

He walked in.

"Hey daddy"

"Hey buddy. Happy birthday"

"Thanks dad" I locked up the house and we walked to the car.

"I'm guessing it's a Converse day" Jonah said since we were  all wearing them.

I chuckled. Jonah was wearing his jet black union 'Logan' cargo shorts with his Zanerobe  'Flintlock' t-shirt and his Converse and gold chain.

"Oh Jonah don't forget we gotta pick up Tyrell" Tyrell  is Nate's best friend.