|8| I Won't Say A Disappointment

"I wish they knew how much we feel about each other, but they'll never understand"

I was at Annalisa's house since we decided to have our 'chill day'.
"Cheetos or Doritos?"
"Doritos"
"Cheetos it is" I rolled my eyes.
"Why do you as me if you're just going to choose the opposite?" I asked clearly irritated.
"I do that to piss you off" I groaned.
We started arguing until Aunty Abe (Abeanna) walked in. Well, she not my Aunty, she's my cousin but I prefer to say Aunty.
"Just mix it" she said mixing it for us. We shrugged.
I collected two Coca-Cola for us and walked up to her room.
"Annabelle or Friday?" She asked again.
"Annabelle"
"I'm only gonna choose Annabelle since I really wanted to watch it" we got comfortable on her bed.
I started feeling sick before I felt something coming up. I ran to her bathroom and threw up. I washed my mouth with some listerine.
"You okay?"
"Yeah, maybe it's something I ate" I brushed it off.
She gave me a skeptical look before following me back to the room.
Throughout the day, I threw up about 3 more times and I was currently in the washroom throwing up again.
"Something ain't right, you need to go see a doctor" Anna said clearly freaked out.
"What time is it?" I asked.
"3:30"
"Let's go to the hospital" I said jumping in the shower. I got out and brushed my teeth before doing my hygiene stuff. I went to my bag for my outfit of the day; my crystal crop top with my black woven buckled shorts overall. I threw my straightened hair in a neat bun and added some red lipstick to my lips. I added some accessories then slipped on my black, white and cool grey air Jordan 4 retro. I put my phone in my black Alexander McQueen and put about $600 in my purse.
"You going to the doctor's office or on a date?" Anna asked fixing her curly hair.
I rolled my eyes.
We walked downstairs.
"Where y'all going?" Aunty Abe asked.
"To the mall" Anna lied.
"Okay"
We walked outside to her red Benz and drove off to the hospital.
I was thinking, long and hard.
"What you thinking bout over there?"
I shrugged. "I really don't know. I mean, it's been two weeks since I last had sex"
"Wait? You had sex?"
"Well, yeah. On my birthday. Twice" I said smiling at the memories.
"Did y'all use protection?" And that's where it all made sense. We didn't use protection and I missed my period by a week.
"Please tell me y'all used protection" Anna pleaded since I was taking long to reply.
"Well, n-
"Oh my gosh Nyla!" She shouted.
We pulled into the parking lot at the hospital and got out.
We walked in and walked to the front desk.
"Hey. Is any doctor available?" Anna asked the girl at the desk.
"Yeah but did you make an appointment?" She shock her head no.
"Sorry but you'll have to wait"
"Please can you help me. It's really urgent!" She begged. I swear, my cousin could become an actress.
The girl sighed. "Okay. Go right in" she nodded and I followed right behind her.
"Wait! G your name?"
"Nyla Wright" Anna shouted.
Lee stepped foot in the office and I was nervous as hell.
"Hello Ms. Wright. I'm Dr. Stevenson" said a nice looking brown skinned women.
I smiled before shaking hands with her.
"Okay. So what can I do for you today?" She said putting on some gloves.
"She thinks she's pregnant" Anna blurted out. I stared at her.
"Hm I see. Take this and go do your business. When you come back, I'll run some tests to see if you're right" she said handing me a cup.
I left the office and went to the washroom and did what I was told.
I came out back and give it to her.
She walked out.
"So what you gonna do if you are pregnant?"
"What can I do? I have to keep it"
"You know how uncle Tyler is." I groaned.
"Can we not have this convo right now?" She shrugged. The doctor walked back in with a big smile. Hopefully, that means I'm not pregnant.
"Sure enough,you are pregnant" my heart sunk.
Anna rubbed my back.
"Before you leave, make sure you make your next appointment"
I walked out with Anna behind me. We walked to her car and she drove us back to their house. Since Aunty Abe had to work, she won't be at home when we get back.
"I'm such a disappointment!" I cried as I lied on Anna's bed.
"I won't say a disappointment. I mean, with a child you'll learn to be more responsible and plus it won't be that hard since you helped take care of Aden and Milly(Milan)"
"And you have to tell your parents and Jonah" Oh gosh, Jonah. This might damage his reputation and might affect him in the long run.
"You need to think about yourself too" That's one thing that Jonah and Anna had in common; they could read me.
"Bu-
"But nothing. You're the one who has to carry a child inside of your body. You need to tell him"
"I will"
"When?"
"Tomorrow"
She nodded.
"Let's sleep"
"First I need a shower" I said walking to the bathroom. I took a shower and got dressed in my PJ before going to sleep.
********************************************
I woke up with a excruciating headache and a dream that made me stay up and I fell asleep till 8 this morning.

**The Dream**
I was running in a pasture full of lilies, my favorite flowers. My eyes were really puffy and my cheeks were tear stained. I stopped for a while since I was running to nowhere in particular. Looking down at my lily- white dress, I saw blood, A lot of blood. I started to panic and I blacked out.
I woke up in a room that was painted all white, everything was white. I heard a baby crying and as I walked over to the baby a boy walked in and picked him up.
Cooing softly to him, he said "Shh. Daddy is here" I smiled since it was really adorable.
I walked over to the boy, touching him.
He looked at me with pure disgust and walked away.
**End Of Dream**
Was that a message? Or maybe a wake up call?
I walked to bathroom to take a shower. While in there, I had a lot on my mind.
I'm barely 18.
What do I do with a child?
My parents would be so disappointed?
My dad.
He expects so much from me, his first born.
Jonah.
He might think I'm trapping him.
But then again, we've always talked about making kids together.

Thinking about this only added to the headache that I was having, so I quickly finished washing my hair and stepped out. I brushed my teeth then did my hygiene stuff.
I wore my textured halter cami with my M-Slit voyager maxi skirt. I put on my Balenciaga studded thong sandals. I blowed dried my hair and added some mosturizer and left it before I added my accessories.
I texted Jonah.
❤️ His Queen👸😍😘💍: Meet me at the park. We need to talk.
He replied right away.
❤️ My King👑😍😘💍: Okay babe.

I walked downstairs and saw Anna eating at the island.
"I'm leaving"
"Where you going?"
"To talk to Jonah" I said in a duh tone.
"I know that dum dum. But where?"
"At the park" she nodded.
I walked out to my car and drove to the park.
I stepped out the car and walked inside to see Jonah waiting.
"Hey" I said shaking him out of his train of thoughts.
"Hey babe" He smiled and hugged me leaving a kiss on my forehead.
I realized I was still standing, when he patted a spot next to him on the bench.
"So you gonna sit?"
I nodded and sat next to him. I took a deep breath before talking.
"I love you Jonah but there's something that's more important"
"What's more important?" He asked.
"A child" he started smiling.
I couldn't say if it was a smile of hate or love. He just kept smiling and it was starting to freak me out.
"Jonah. Say something"
He kissed me. I was confused but I kissed back then we pulled away.
"It warms me inside to know that the girl I love is having my child" I smiled but it soon faded.
"My father is going to kill me!" I groaned.
"Relax. I'll come with you" he said embracing me.
"Can we do it today? I really need to get this off my chest" he nodded.
I texted mom.
❤️My First👶😍😘: Can we get a family meeting today? I have something really important to tell everyone.
❤️ Mommyyyy❤️❤️: Sure baby.
❤️ My First👶😍😘: Can you please tell nana too?
❤️ Mommyyyy❤️❤️: Okay I will.
I pushed my phone in my bag then walked to my car.
"I'll see you there" I nodded.
I drove off and Jonah drove behind me.

"I can't do this" I said as we stood in front the house.
"Yes you could. We could" I smiled.
We walked inside and walked to dad's office. We don't usually have family meetings, it has to be something very paramount.
I knocked, then we walked in. Everyone was there except Emily.
"What was so important that I had to leave my meeting so early?" Dad asked impatiently.
"Tyler would you shut your half white ass down and listen to my grand baby" Nana said. I smiled.
"I don't know how to say this but... I'm pregnant" I blurted out.
My mom started laughing... Literally!!
"This is so funny! You're joking, right?" She said in between laughter.
"I'm serious"
My dad was pacing back and forth. I know he would've been pissed. Mom was just staring at him while Nana was the only one smiling.
"I'm gonna be a great grandma!" She squealed. Nana is always the one who had my back in whatever I did, whether good or bad.
Dad walked over to Jonah, punching his jaw. Jonah held onto his jaw.
"Stay the f*** away from my daughter. If I ever see you near her, I'm going to kill you and that's a promise" with that he left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Indi💕