PROLOGUE

Trapped with the Lost Billionaire

Unauthentictine

All rights reserved.

++

Her name screams seduction. She is Scarlett Jimenez. A single who became married and then end up being single again. After being single her mother disowned her. Everything in her life is a messed now. She almost considered herself less fortunate but when her eyes opened from a deep sleep her life change.

Sebastian Lopez is a hard working man. After his grandparents passed away he was force to live his life alone. At first it was hard, silence is eating him but later on he is starting to love it. He has no time for love because he doesn't believe in it. When Sebastian started to love his life a woman came and wrecked his life.

What will happen if a no girlfriend since birth with no experience at all man met a seductive married who became single woman? Will they also play under the heat of lust? Or will they decided to never crossed the line?

Scarlett never imagine being trapped with the long lost billionaire.

__

Fact:

Scarlett is the wife of Jax Ferrer in my story entitled The Virgin Mistress.

The timeline of this story happened after Scarlett left her mom and Jax.

I hope tuloy-tuloy ang update ko dito.

Don't forget to vote and comment.