V1: CH 3: Divine World Start

~Singapore, Starlight International Asian Headquarters, Server Monitoring Office

*Weeng!! Weeeng!!* * Weeeng!! Weeeng!!*

                Several GM technicians working the system support night shift were startled when the specially designed monitoring station blared to life. No one knew what was the purpose of this station was, it was installed 10 months after the game launch and no one was allowed to touch it. The only instructions they had concerning this station at the corner of the room was to immediately call the head of the division, no matter what time of day it is when it activated. One of the nearby technicians grabbed the closest phone and dialed the Division Head's home number.

*Ring Ring* *Ring Ring* *Ring Ring*

                After several moments an old man's grumpy voice answered the phone.

"What the hell?! Do you know what time it is!!!?" The voice on the phone shouted at the technician forcing him to place the call in speaker.

"I... I'm sorry, Sir!" The technician stuttered. The other technicians in the room just stared nervously at the man as he trembled talking to the person on the other line of the phone.

"Well! What is it?!" The Division Head shouted.

"Sir, it's about that special station installed 2 months ago." The technician stammered.

"Say it man! What happened to it?!"

"It's gone active sir!" The technician blurted.

"What!! So it's begun. Get two people on that station, Now! I'll be there in a few minutes, monitor everything that is going on at that station. I need to make a few calls!"

*toot toot*

                The technician looked around at his fellow colleagues, who were all as stunned as he was.

"What is it about that station that got the Head so riled up?" One of the other technicians asked.

"I don't know." The man who made the call muttered and looked over to the station which was still blaring in alarm.

*Weeng!!! Weeeng!!*

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

When Mike or rather Dilim opened his eyes again he found himself standing at the middle of a rundown village, next to an old fountain and a blue panel was floating in front of him.

Welcome to Barko Village!!

Barko Village

NPC Pop: 341 Player Pop: 28

Allegiance: None Development: 622

Barko Village is a frontier fishing village located in the 4th continent. It was established by a group of NPC human pioneers searching for a better life away from the overly crowded 1st and 2nd continent which have become unstable due constant raids and wars. Although its pioneers built it with much hope for the future, Barko village failed to become the utopia that its founders hoped it would be. The frontier was a much harsher environment than first perceived, causing the death of many of its pioneers, leaving behind future generations to fend for themselves.