V1: CH 4: Old Man's Advises

Seeing that no one was bothering them anymore, Dilim divulged his situation to the old man, stating that he is an adventurer like the others but he started a year later than most people, therefore he was a lot weaker and needed to become stronger quickly in order to become powerful enough that others would take notice of him. The old man just patiently listened and nodded along as Dilim explained himself.

"My boy, power is not everything in the world you know." The old man commented after Dilim finished his story.

"I know that grandfather, but power is what people respect most as well." Dilim countered.

"True. But let me ask you this, what would you do once you have more than enough power? And at what price are you willing pay to gain such power?" The old man asked while peering at Dilim over his cane.

"I don't know. Well not yet anyway. But if I do I would use that power to help those like me who are orphans." Dilim replied with a determined tone.

"Ha ha ha." The old man laughed and seeing Dilim's face he added. "Oh don't worry young man. I wasn't laughing at your plan, rather I was laughing because the price for power is sometimes more expensive than others are willing to pay. And yet it seems you are determined."

"That I am grandfather." Dilim responded.

"Young man, do me a favor and sit beside me until night fall. As you see I am old and my sight is not like what it once was but could you describe the surroundings as the hours pass by?"

New Quest! Catching A Perspective

The old man in Barko Village Square has asked you to sit with him until night fall and describe to him the surroundings as it changes.

Difficulty: D

Duration: 3 Hours

Requirement:

Be kind to the Old Man

Rewards:

Unknown 

                Worried that he might be wasting his time, Dilim ignored the feeling and agreed to stay by the old man's side.

You Have Accepted the Quest!

                For the next three hours Dilim sat there next to the old man and told him about everything that was going on, including the return of the group of players that earlier made fun of them. As the minutes ticked by Dilim did not skip on any of the details on everything he saw. Eventually the sun slowly set on the horizon. Finally as the last rays of the sun slowly faded the old man interrupted Dilim's narration and spoke up.

"Thank you young one for taking your time to sit with me. Tell me did you learn anything as you described the surroundings?" The old man asked with a small smile nodding towards Dilim as he spoke.

                The moment the old man finished asking the question a couple of blue windows appeared in front of Dilim.

New Stat Received! Perception

Perception enables a person to see more clearly and enable one to be able to see what others might miss.

Perception enables the stat owner to see hidden traps, items, pathways and people. Points cannot be distributed to this stat.

Radius: 1 meter for every 10 Perception points