V1: CH 12: Haggling is Key.

Making sure to remember Tilly's instructions, Dilim proceeded to the general items merchant at the port area of the village, even though it was just two wooden wharfs. Upon arriving he encountered a burly NPC man carrying a club on his hip and wearing hard leather clothes lifting a rather large box unsteadily. Seeing the man was an accident waiting to happen, Dilim rushed forward and took hold of the other side of the box.

"Thanks kid!" The man shouted since he couldn't see Dilim due to the size of the box. "Let us bring it over to that building there. Oof!" The man added and pointed at a small building across from the warehouses.

"Sure!" Dilim replied quickly.

Although the truth of the matter was he just didn't want to see someone have an accident in front of him, Dilim was never truly a helpful soul and didn't really want to help out, but he was hoping to build up intimacy with Barko residents after he saw the effects it had on the rewards he received previously.

                Once the box has been successfully placed next to the building the man looked at Dilim for the first time and was surprised to see his appearance, especially Dilim's strange eyes. Muttering to himself a bit, he shook it off and greeted Dilim properly.

"Thanks for helping me out, kid. The name's Copler, what's yours kid?" The man said offering a large hand to Dilim to shake with.

"I'm called Dilim." Dilim replied and took the offered hand but it made him feel like a toddler when he compared his hand to Copler's rough hand.

Intimacy with Copler + 5

"So you want the job?" 

"Huh?" Dilim replied in confusion.

"The job kid, the job. You helped me haul this box, remember?" Copler asked Dilim eagerly.

New Job Offered! (Common) Laborer

The common job of a day laborer that can be found anywhere. Once accepted the job holder will be gain the job Laborer and bound by contract to his/her employer and will be given a monthly agreed upon wage. Should the laborer decide to breach the contract he/she will be marked as chaotic for 2 months and if a formal breakup of the contract is conducted then the Job will change instead to free laborer.

STR + 5

Restrictions:

None

"Umm, sorry but I'm not here for a job." Dilim replied awkwardly. The man's eager attitude to getting a worker seemed a little too similar to Dilim's boss in the real world.

Job Declined! (Common) Laborer

"Damn! I was hoping to get someone to help around here for a change." Copler said as he scratches his head in disappointment and glared at a tiny worn-out looking boat anchored at the wharf. "So, what are you here for?"

"I was hoping to find the general items merchant. I needed to get rid of some things, I have gathered." Dilim said, but in his head, he wanted to say that it wasn't any of the man's business.