V1: CH 11: Gifts of Effort.

"Hey Dilim! You're back. You left so quickly last time you didn't get your reward from me." A now cheerful Pedro greeted Dilim from the warehouse doorway. Apparently he had been waiting for Dilim to return and since in DWO 4 hours is to 1 hour in the real world; he had been gone for almost 3 days. "I thought you forgot by now."

Pedro approached Dilim and offered him a small sack of coins.

"Wait I can't take this, this is a little too much isn't it?" Dilim said in surprise as the sack clearly jingled with quite a few coins and he tried to push it back to Pedro's hand.

"No, no you don't. You deserve it. That warehouse hasn't been clean for almost 3 months now." Pedro responded. "Anyway you did a great job. Oh and take this with you I've seen how hard it is to for an Adventurer to start out." Pedro offered a loaf of bread along with the coins.

Quest Complete! Warehouse Mess

The Grain Warehouse stores several kinds of grain, but no one has arranged them properly and now they are a total mess. Help rearrange them by type.

Personal Quest: Warehouse Caretaker Pedro

Grain Rearranged: 219/10

Difficulty: D

You have exceeded the requirements to complete the quest.

Rewards have been adjusted.

Rewards:

50 Copper Coins

Loaf of White Bread (Good for 5 Uses)

EXP + 15%

Having done an exceptional job the results have affected the livelihood of Barko Village

Intimacy with Barko Village + 10

Intimacy with Pedro the Warehouse Keeper + 30

You are now considered by Pedro as a Friend.

"Oh yeah, before I forget, I found this while was cleaning around the warehouse when you left. The rats probably took this from somewhere and since I don't have any use for it, I think you should have it." Pedro said as he quickly rushed inside and came out with a torn up book, which he handed to Dilim.

Dilim took the book, identified it and was taken aback when he saw the information that appeared before him.

Special Job Ability Book: Scavenging (Passive)

Durability: 2/10

Grade: Uncommon

Uses: 1

Description:

The scavenging art has long been used by hunters and lone survivors. The belief is that every scrap is valuable, every piece of meat is edible and every blade of grass is usable. This is the ultimate skill for a single hunter who needs to survive the harshest environments and situations.

Properties:

At level 1 Increase drop rate of common items 1%

"A.. Are you sure?" Dilim stammered at Pedro, but he couldn't help himself from licking his lips as he stared at the information.