~||Info||~

[EDITED]

READ! 5 MINUTES OF READING WON'T HARM YOUR LIFE--

First of all, I want to warn you:

-This Fanfiction will contain a lot of mature stuff (that means: strong language, violence, 18+ scenes [maybe] and etc...)
-This is not the best Fanfiction and I personally think, that my writing style is also not the perfect one (+ I live in a different country and speak another language)
-May contain some manga spoilers (if it will be the case, I would warn you)
-Not the best Grammar
- This Fanfiction is for females, (I'm sorry, I tried to write some chapters for bi-gender or nonbinary readers, but it didn't turn well q-q I am really sorry!
'(*>﹏<*)′ )
-Please inform me, if you find any mistakes or grammar fails

UPDATE INFO:

I am going to update every day (or at least I will try to update every day), from Monday to Friday. There will be no updates from Saturday to Sunday.
_____________________________

Reader Info:
[L/n]- Last name
[Y/n]- Your name
[H/c]- Hair color
[H/l]- Hair length
[E/c]- Eyes color
[F/c]- Favourite color
[F/o]- Favourite outfit
[F/n]- Fathers name
[M/n]- Mothers name
[S/t]- Skin tone

The first time you meet Senku would be at the age of 13, in the first grade of middle school.
(From 1st-6th grade- Junior School; From 7th-9th grade- Middle School; From 10th-12th grade- High School) You are good at biology and smarter in this subject than any other student. Having an addiction to learn something new, you joined the science club, in the hope to find a medicine that will save your grandmother's life.

Hopefully, you will enjoy this fanfiction I wrote and like it in my biography says: I'm still a beginner, so logically, I'm not the best fanfiction writer.

You can write your questions, requests, or rather ideas, down here, in the comments.

Hopefully, you'll have fun while reading!!!! ( •̀ ω •́ )✧

-Hanari-