||Shishio Tsukasa||

[EDITED]

You, gorilla boy and the mad scientist finally arrived at the tree, where Yuzuriha stood peacefully. Taking the bottle with liquid out, Senku started to tilt it  down, so that the drops of nital fluid could roll down on Yuzuriha, but Taiju stopped him, almost gouging his eyes out.

"Wait, Yuzuriha is naked! We have to take her to the laboratory and give her something to wear," he screamed, pressing Yuzurihas petrified body close to his. Running up to Senku, who was rubbing his hands against his deep red eyes, you took his hands out and asked gently: "Does it hurt?"

He tch-ed and said: "Logically- yes." You then put your hands on his pale cheeks, looking closely in his red eyes, almost studying them. He mentally blushed and looked to the side. 'God [Y/n] do you have to be that close...?' You stared still in his dark reddish eyes, which enticed you in a deep trance, where seconds felt like minutes, minutes like hours and hours like days.

"Your eyes are wonderful, deep red like wine, in which I could stare for hours..." you muttered still sitting with him on the ground and staring in his eyes, being in the deep trance. Finally realizing what you said, you blushed madly, so did Senku too.

Meanwhile Taiju stared at both of you all this time. Even this blockhead understood that he must not disturb this moment.

Back to you: Standing quickly up and shaking the dust out of your clothes, you said: "Sorry, watch over your eyes and make sure that dust won't get inside." You ran towards Taiju and Yuzuriha asking what he is going to do.

There was still a back thought that killed you, 'What will Aki say about it? God, I'm such a bad friend!'. Taiju asked you if you could sew a dress for Yuzuriha, while Senku stood up, with a warm feeling in his heart.

Suddenly the mad scientist heard something rustle in the bushes, he looked in their direction and saw lions coming up to the group. "[Y/n], Taiju run!" then he started to run towards the both of you.

The three of you with petrified Yuzuriha run around, arriving near the 'statue' you hated the most. Yes, it was non other than Shishio Tsukasa. Taiju quickly unpetrified the male and Senku explained the situation. At this moment you felt something hit your head, which was hard. Your eyes started to close, your body shake and give into gravity. The last thing you remembered was Senku screaming out your name.

Where am I?.... What is this place?.... Am I....... am I dead? Aki... Yuzuriha....... Taiju... Granny- S-sen....ku... Sen...ku.... Yes... Senku... please.... safe me.... please...

-[Y/n]-chan, why did you leave me? I thought you loved me!

Granny! I would never leave you!

-[Y/n] why did you take Senku away from me?

Aki... I'm sorry! I didn't mean to...

-You are useless! I can't believe it. I did everything and you-

Senku, I will be more useful please give me another chance!

-Haha, you are a more idiot than me, [Y/n]!

Taiju....? What are you talking about...?

-[Y/n], you know that I hate you.

Yuzuriha... I-I-I...

-[Y/n], don't give up, these are only your nightmares don't give up!

M-mother...?

-[Y/n], you are not useless, I will always believe in you!

Senku?