||The first days of the Science Kingdom||

[EDITED]

Today was another day of hard work. Senku still waited for Taiju and you too. The both of you now did your typical day work.

You wanted to go to the tree where petrified Yuzuriha stood, but Senku held you back saying: "You can visit her when we get ready, can you help me for now?" Of course, being a nice friend you couldn't leave him alone.

The both of you were now walking down the river, which was nearby Yuzuriha. You noticed a familiar silhouette to you, your eyes widened as you saw Taiju. Wanting to call for him out, Senku interrupted you: "Tai-" "You are finally awake, big oaf!" he said smirking brightly.

Taiju's eyes started to tear up, he run towards both of you and jumped, probably wanting to hug you. You yelped, scared that you will break together when he would hug you and Senku. "Don't jump on us, while you're half-naked!" Senku nudged him away, somehow protecting both of you.

After the gorilla boy calmed down, Senku began to speak: "Today is the 5th of October, 5738 years. You slept for a long time, oaf. Me and [Y/n] woke half of year ago up." Taiju looked up at him shocked, at which you only could let out a small chuckle. "Wait, how did you determine exactly what day is today?" he asked still not even understanding a thing. Senku stretched his neck, while you started to speak up: "Senku counted up." Taiju was now more shocked. "Counted....up?" "Yeah you big oaf, every second."

The trio now walked together to your house, or rather to say- the first building of the science kingdom. (A/n: I know that the kingdom of science was firstly founded after Tsukasa's waking up, but I have no idea what it call it for now, so yeah)

"Senku, [Y/n]... did you... build it?" he asked shocked at the small house on the tree. You smiled towards him with your eyes closed and hands crossed behind your back. "Yes!" Now opening your [E/c] orbs, you could see how amazed Taiju was.

Meanwhile, Senku looked at you with an idiotic smile, his heart began to race as he saw this grin of yours, but he also felt annoyed that this smile didn't mean for him.

He sighed walking to both you and Taiju. "Alright, we don't have time to relax. To rebuild the civilization, we need a big brawny blockhead like you Taiju," said Senku, somehow mighty. You- wanting to ease the mood, walked up to Taiju, saying: "Taiju, me and Senku were sure that you would wake up." Then Senku put his hand on your right shoulder. "We were 10 billion percent sure, that an oaf like you wouldn't give up that easily."

Now the two were looking like mom and dad, while Taiju was your gorilla child.

-

Later that day, like always, you prepared food for each self. The three of you were now sitting next to each other, outside, next to the fire. Senku told Taiju that, he will recreate the world and build it up again. "Isn't that exhilarating?" he asked with his firm smirk.

The night passed by and the morning came. Taiju was now searching for food while you and Senku did your typical daily routine. When the big gorilla boy finally came back, Senku started to sort out the food.

He began to speak and somehow teach Taiju what is poisonous and what not. Knowing that Taiju wasn't that smart, you didn't judge him, instead, you wanted to teach him all the mushroom sorts this evening.
"Fly agaric - poisonous."
"Honey mushrooms - edible."
"Again, Fly agaric- poisonous. How did you not understand this? They seemed out of Mario."
"Come on Senku, this is Taiju, don't be so mean." You looked with pity in your eyes. "Yeah, yeah, back to food. Sagebrush- edible. Not so bad. Aconite, do you want to kill us?"

You chuckled at the boys. "Senku, don't. be. so. mean~" you said with a kind smile, but the white-green haired knew that this tone meant trouble. He suddenly remembered how you couldn't reach the flavoring and he had to help you. His back remembers it very well.

The male looked at his right not wanting to meet your [E/c] eyes. He muttered a quiet 'sorry' making you chuckle.

The three of you were now having lunch, Taiju ate fast and almost choked while you and Senku ate more human-like. "Now now Taiju. Don't worry, no one is going to take your food away," you said nicely. Senku almost choked on his food too, at the sight of yours. It was just fun for him to see you so nice, but talking such mean, yet funny words.

Continuing to eat, you and Taiju prepared for the work, leaving Senku alone. "We'll be back soon," you said, running away with Taiju. Senku just looked at you and nodded, still chewing on his mushroom.

Taiju and you arrived on a glade with lots of trees and grapes. "Look [Y/N], there are grapes, let's try them." "Wait Taiju, it is a bad-" but it was too late, the male already bit on the purplish berries. "-idea..." you continued as you saw his face shrink. Thankfully nothing bad happened and the both of you continued to look for food, taking the berries with you.

You walked past a petrified high school student, remembering that you met him one time you wanted to walk instantly away.

Flashback~

Walking back home from Senkus sleepover, you met a young boy trying to find a location. He walked up to you and asked where the house might be. As you looked at the paper he hold in his hand, there stood the location of Senkus house, where he lived in. 'Maybe he is looking for Senku, but that would be illogical. Oh... maybe he is here to visit one of his family members?' "Oi are you going to answer me?" he asked now annoyed, grabbing onto your wrist. You momentarily got scared, because he was older and bigger than you. "I'm sorry, I don't-" and then you ran away.

End~

'Agh this was awkward' you thought as you walked past the petrified male, hoping to not see him again, but little did you know, that he is going to be a part of the science kingdom for a while.

Arriving at the cave where Taiju woke up, he looked at you exited screaming: "Look [Y/n], over there." he pointed with his index finger to a jug. "Someone put it here, that means that one of the people woke up!" Sweat dropping, you let out a sigh with a wryly, opened smile on your face. "It was me, you big oaf," said Senku teasingly.

'How the hell did he arrive so fast?' you asked yourself shocked. Meanwhile, Taiju looked disappointed. Yes, the big gorilla boy hoped to see someone new, but Senku ruined the moment. Still, it made you happy that it was only you three 'alive', but again, you missed Yuzuriha too. "We need more people," said Senku walking towards the two of you and you knew that he was 10 billion percent right. You hummed a loud "hm" as a response. Senku explained what the yellow substance was, luckily for you, you already knew what it was. It was bat droppings, or in the science language- nitric acid.

Later; you, Taiju, and Senku arrived at the small house, which you called 'home'. Yes, it was the place where you felt happy. 'This is home.' you thought, making a small reference to the song you often listened to. (Cavetown- This is home)

Senku started to show and explain to Taiju, about the nitric acid and the mineral, which Taiju personally called: 'stone', while you packed the food out, still hearing their conversation. They walked inside the laboratory and talked there about making a drug that will allow them to free people from the so-called stone.

A small smile plastered on your lips as you find out that you soon could free your friends and granny. 'Aki, Yuzuriha and mostly important- granny, don't worry, I will come after you.'

Your trio began to work hard for the next few months, helping each other to make alcohol and laughing at Taijus beard, was all that you did all these months. Finally creating a drug, or better to say Nital liquid, Taiju wanted to free Yuzuriha firstly, you didn't mind it. And so it went on, you, Senku, and Taiju were now on their way to 'save' Yuzuriha.