||Jealousy?||

Today was an other day of spartan handicraft club team work. The villagers worked all the night long, to make hard metal and you, being that kind person, praised them with bowls of ramen.

"[Y/n]-chan, your ramen is delicious!" screamed Suika while jumping on your arms, as you struggled to catch her. Looking at her worriedly, but still smiling sheepishly, you lectured her: "Suika-chan, don't jump on me all of a sudden! What if I didn't catched you?"

"I don't remember hiring you as a nanny." Senku said teasingly while checking the iron. You narrowed your eyes and looked viciously, while muttering an 'yeah yeah'. Gazing towards Gen, who was staring at you, you remembered your conversation with him and Senku, from today morning.

The three of you stood next to each other, as Gen begun to identify himself. "I was instructed only to make sure of your death and [Y/n]'s plans. [Y/n]-chan, Tsukasa is inviting you as a doctor in his kingdom. He thinks that you are all alone trying to find a way to bring Senku back."

You sighed at him, as you heard these words escape his mouth. "So Tsukasa thinks I'm dumb..." you muttered still looking sleepy.

"It is enough to hint to Tsukasa that you are alive, and then everything will be over for you." he continued to talk to Senku. "Which is what I was going to do, but since you are able to create an iron weapon, then who knows how it might end."

Both you and Senku listened carefully, while giving each other from time to time looks.

You, Senku, Kohaku, Chrome and Suika made an extended iron block, which made the village guys from your group open their shiny eyes, bright and smile, while Gen stood behind, still glaring at the five of you.

"We did it!!!!" they screamed in joy, as you and Senku smiled at each other, giving a high five.

Gen smirked quickly and begun to speak again: "I only found a primitive settlement. Senku is dead and [Y/n] doesn't wants to join your filthy empire." Both you and Senku turned around to look at Gen, who kept his gaze on the group.

"This simple lie can save your lifes." he continued his speech. Senku chuckled deeply and said: "We would be grateful, if you'll say so." 

You smiled towards Gen sweetly as he smiled back saying: "I am not interested in politics and I do not need much either. The main thing is that I can live happily with a bunch of cuties." Your smile dropped as you heard it.'Disgusting...' you thought as you continued to listen.

"It doesn't matter to me which one of you dies. Senku or Tsukasa? After all, I will come out the winner in any case. I just can't decide if I will be better in the kingdom of science or in Tsukasa's empire."

You smirked at Gen as a plan of getting him on Senku's side appeared in your head.

"That's all I care about. There are so many wonderful scientific things and ramen here, but the work is just hellish. While Tsukasa has no science and simple food, but an easy job and if I revive some cuties, I will live with a dream harem!"

Suddenly Suika walked towards the three of you and asked innocently: "What is an harem?" You chocked on your saliva and covered her ears with your hands, hissing at the both males: "I only have Suika for one day, but if you do or say something wrong to her, I will kill all of you and then myself."

You glared towards Gen, giving him the death look, which scared him a bit. He shrug it off and smiled sheepishly, while saying: "Don't worry [Y/n]-chan, nothing will happen to her and how am I supposed to harm a cutie and Suika?"

"Suika is cute too!" you pouted making it look cuter. Meanwhile Senku stood next to you, looking down, where you and Suika sat. He blushed madly as he noticed that he was starring a lot and turned his head away, avoiding any eye-contact.

You took your hands out of Suika's melon head and walked her away from the boys, taking her inside Chrome's house, where you baby-sitted the child. You loved to take care of her, because of her sweet and carrying personality.

Sitting down on the wooden floor, you begun to teach her how to weave a wreath, afterall she is a future lady. "[Y/n]-chan it looks so beautiful!" she complimented your wreath. You smiled sheepishly and thanked her, while patting the melon head.

"You are like a mommy [Y/n]-chan." said the girl, while smiling at you. You blushed at the words, when you firstly thought about Senku, but then shook it off, smiling back at Suika. "-And Senku is like the master of the village!" she said raising her hands up.

You kept your sweet smile on your lips, while blushing mentally. The girl looked now as if she was in a deep trance. "Wait, how about you and Senku are queen and king of the science kingdom! Or like mommy and daddy!" she said now jumping up high.

Your mental blush was now clearly seen, as you tried to calm the little girl down. "N-no! Suika-chan, me and Senku are not like mommy and daddy, not to mention about king and queen."

Suika looked down with a sad look. "But you would be such great rulers of the science kingdom..." she muttered under her breath. "-and parents too.."

You blushed more than it was even possible and let her be. Little did you know that a certain white-green haired male listened to your conversation this whole time and couldn't help, but blush madly too.

When you and Suika were ready with the wreaths you decided to make your plan against Gen, come true. Walking slowly towards the male, you smiled sweetly at him, which took his reaction. "Asagiri Gen, the famous mentalist, huh~" you begun to speak to him, with a sweet high pitched voice, which sounded hot on you.

He blushed slightly, but played with it. "Oh, so you know me [Y/n]-chan~" he asked, smirking cocky. You placed your right hand on his chest, while looking down and getting closer to his ear. 

"Unfortunately I'm not a bunch of cuties, but I can please you ~" you whispered in his ear, making his whole body stiff. He slowly wrapped his arms around your tiny waist and whispered in your ear back: "You can?" As a sign of yes you licked his ear, making him blush harder.

Senku, who watched this whole show, looked at you with jealousy and walked over, lifting you u and carrying in a bridal style away. "I'm sorry, but we still need our biologist for the science kingdom." he said carrying you away from the now horny mentalist.

As you and Senku arrived at Chromes house, he placed you down and looked with his serious red eyes at you, who was pounding about him failing her mission. "Why did you do-" "Where you trying to seduce Gen?" he asked, interrupting you.

You sighed and stood up saying: "Yes, I thought if I would do that, he is going to join the science kingdom." Senku kept his serious look on, which showed his anger and jealousy. "I don't allow you to do it again." he said crossing his arms around his chest.

You asked unmotivated with your eyes closed: "And why?" "Because you are a biologist, not a seductress. Besides, only I am allowed to see you like that."

He walked away from Chrome's house, leaving you there, with red cheeks and ear tips. You stood there still as gen walked up to you again and replied: "[Y/n]-chan, it was a nice try! But Senku is probably jealous right now, don't do it to him again, okay?" he sang the sentence, making you look away in embarrassment.

"What the actual fu-" "[Y/n]-chan, look at my wreath." Suika interrupted you, while you couldn't speak the word infront of a child out.

"Oh it's really beautiful Suika-chan! Let's go watch Chrome and Senku." you replied taking the young girl in your hands and lifting her tiny body up.

It was now pitch dark and normally you wouldn't see anything, but living in this world without light and Yagami Light, you got able to see in the dark.

Your eyes widened as everyone watched Senku and Chrome create Edison blub. It was as if you were dreaming. No words could describe your feelings. It felt warm, indeed, but also amazing and remarkable.

Senku turned around, seeing you carrying Suika in your arms. He gave you a warm smile again and you couldn't help, but give him this warm smile too. 'Oh how I love his smile...' you thought as you waved at him.

(A/n: PLEASE READ! I'm really sorry for not updating the story. I have some family issues and my privacy was taken from me away, by my parents. There will be fewer updates (3 times a week), still I will try to make the stories longer and more interesting. See you in the next chapter, bye~)