||Level up||

The night has quickly passed away and both you and Senku, with your new friends Kohaku and Chrome started to get ready for the long- long day. "Tell me [Y/n], how do we create a medicine against Ruri's disease?" Chrome shouted out, waking you up... halfway-

"It won't help, she is still sleepy and doesn't clearly hears you." said Senku, while chuckling with his normal cocky, or rather to say cynically voice. He then walked over to you and placed both of his hand on your shoulders, shaking you awake.

"No~ Lettuce hair~ 5 more minutes!" you said still sleepy. Senku sweat dropped at your comment seeing you for the first time that sleepy. His face went from cynically to disappointed, as a big shadow crept over his face, while saying: "Chrome, Kohaku can you please wait here with her, I have to go check the backyard of your house."

Chrome just nodded laying you down on the bed inside the house. As Senku got to the backyard, his eyes widened brightly, as he couldn't believe them. He saw a big plan with ideas on how to safe Ruri. "Wow..." His shocked face turned into a cocky smirking one. 'Ku ku ku... With [Y/n] help, we can enslave the village and safe Ruri~ I'm glad I met you on the path of my life~ [Y/n] (pronounce it like Ha-na-ri (for example) to make a better effect)'

Walking back to the front yard he saw you finally awake, drawing the plan again. "First of all, to safe Ruri's life we need a medicine called antibiotic. It is a really strong one and can heal every sickness you got! Okay... the most of them~" you said sheepishly.

Senku stared at your direction with a proud smile, while crossing his arms on his chest level. He stared at you explaining carefully every step they should make so that even Kohaku would understand it.

"This is incredible [Y/n]! Let's start with iron- wait what is it?" Chrome asked exited for the process. "Getting iron is not so easy." Senku joined the conversation. "Finally awake, shrimp?" he asked teasingly. "Yeah yeah~" you breathed not carrying, what he calls you.

"[Y/n]! Senku! Teach me everything about science!" Chrome shouted. "Woah woah woah- Slow down Google." you said trying to calm the male down.

Today was pretty hard, but in the end, you found nothing. It was now late in the evening, as you, Senku, Kohaku and Chrome watched the stars. You sat next to Kohaku on a tree, while Chrome shouted: "Nee! So our planet is moving? This is awesome!"

"Yes it is..." said the half-dead lying Senku on the ground. 'Where did they got their energy from?' he asked himself shocked. Kohaku turned her gaze towards you and asked wondering: "But it's pointless. Why don't I fall then?" You smiled an eye closed smile towards her and said: "It's simple. All because of the action of gravity."

"I have always noticed this oddity, some stars do not move at all." said Chrome happily. 'Why is he so excited? It is just simple stuff...' you though while watching Chrome from above. Senku lifted his index finger up and pointed to a star, while saying: "This is the polar star, I'm 10 billion percent sure that the star is is located in the north."

You smiled down at him with loving and carrying eyes, Kohaku eventually noticed it. "Oh-ho is someone in love?" she asked teasingly. You looked up at her shocked. "Me? Love? No no no.... This is illogical...." you muttered the last part with a sad tone.

"Logical or not, love is love and it is the best feeling you have, so did Chrome once said." replied Kohaku, while jumping down to the boys. "Senku, this polar star doesn't looks like, it is located in the north." she said out of the blue.

Then it hit him. 'The axis of the earth is shifting.' And then again the male was in his deep deep thoughts, which you find actually cute. Lifting your ankles up to your chest and wrapping them with your arms around; you stared at the male.