||Something New||

The rain started to kill you inside. It hurted really much. You were sick of everything and everyone. Looking towards Senkus lifeless body you started to scream and cry, not carrying that Yuzuriha and Taiju watched you.

"WHY? WHY DID YOU LEAVED ME??? I WANTED TO BE ABLE TO TALK TO YOU AGAIN. I WANTED TO WATCH THE STARS WITH YOU AGAIN. I WANTED TO FELL YOUR TOUCH ON MY SKIN AGAIN. I WANTED TO TELL YOU HOW I FELL! SENKU!"you screamed as more tears started to roll down your cheeks, landing on the boys body.

You hugged his corpse and ruffled your head in his chest, continuing. "PLEASE TELL ME THAT YOU ARE ALIVE!!!!"

"Please...."

You still hugged his body while overthinking this all again. On the other side Yuzuriha walked towards you and put her hand on your shoulder. "[Y/n]... this is all my fault... I'm sorry..." she whispered as her tears started to roll down too.

You shook your head from right to left, coming back again to your thoughts. Finally you realized it. "His head!" you said quickly. "Yes, his head!" Taking the nital liquid out, from Senkus belt, you turned him around and poured it down.

"Senku once told me, when we were outside, crafting a crossbow, that the stone could practically heal everything. This should work if he's right. Afterall he wouldn't give up so easily." you said wiping your tears away.

The stone broke and his neck got healed again. You turned him around again and put his head above your thighs, making it rest there. Finally calming down you layed on a tree and fell for some minutes asleep. Taiju and Yuzuriha looked over to you and Senku.

"Aren't they cute together?" she asked while smiling at her lover. He nodded smiling at her back. 10 minutes later the rain stopped at Senku woke up.

His eyes slowly opened as he saw your sleeping, but red face. "Did she... cried?" he muttered. Both Taiju and Yuzuriha walked over to him and smiled. "Senku, you're awake!!!" the gorilla boy shouted. Senku stood up, putting his annoyed expression again, on. "Yeah, yeah, I'm back."

He layed towards your face and stroke a strand of your [H/l], [H/c] hair out, putting his right hand on your red cheek. You slowly opened your eyes at the sudden contact and the first thing you saw was his beautiful pale face.

Normally you would hit him and scream 'pervert', but you didn't do it, instead you embraced his neck and buried your face in the nape of it. "Idiot! Don't do it again!" you whispered as hot tears started to roll down your face.

Meanwhile Senku stared shocked at the tree which was behind you.. He slowly put his arms around your tiny waist and muttered a quiet 'I'm sorry...', burying his porcelain face in your neck too.

Yuzuriha chuckled at the sight of both of you. The rain also stopped to drip down. Both Senku and you stood up, shaking the dust off. The brown haired, then went over to Senku and put a wooden trunk to his neck, fixing it with piece of leather.

Your eyes widened as you pointed your index finger to the leather, saying: "Look." Everyone turned their gaze towards Senku. The piece of leather looked like a spaceship with stars surrounding it.

"This is the flag of science!" Yuzuriha shouted lifting her fist up. You giggled telling her that it was right. "Maybe the stone is also nothing bad, afterall it healed you." said Taiju now talking to the withe-green haired boy.

Yuzuriha got closer to you and said: "You know [Y/n]... I think you're in love~" You giggled at her comment saying: "Nice joke." But still something inside of you, wanted to blush madly and ask 'how did you know?' or something like that.

"Oh common, be honest, you like Senku, don't you?" the brown eyed said, while smiling at you brightly, with her eyes closed. "Oh... Yuzu-chan, we are in the stone world and we don't have time for any romance..." you said smiling sheepishly, continuing: "-and I don't think that Senku likes me in that way."