||Feelings||

"Where am I?" asked a young woman, who stood in the middle of nowhere, where hours felt like days, days like weeks and weeks like months.

There was no reply to the girls question, only a quiet buzz was heard. The girl looked around and saw nothing, but a huge gate directly next to her. "Was it here?"  she asked herself.

Running towards the gate, she opened it, but there was nothing behind the gate. 'Strange...' thought the girl. 'This is all illogical'

"Nothing is illogical, my dear." said a sweet, like honey, voice with pure kindness. The young girl looked around to find the voice owner, but nobody was in her vision.

Getting impatient, the girl screamed in the emptiness:"Where are you?" But there was no reply.

"Honey, you don't have to worry, your body is asleep." muttered the kind voice. Now getting scared for her life, the girl asked the woman: "How can I wake up?" A sweet chuckle filled the whole dark space, as the voice spoke up: "You need to understand yourself and your feelings~"

"What do you mean?" and again the voice was quiet. Slapping her cheeks with her hands, she tried to wake up, but it didn't worked. "I need to understand my feelings?" mumbled the girl.

"Ugh, this voice is so annoying, if she wants to help me, then she has to be more clearly!" The girl sat down on the dark floor and begun to think.

'If we think in the psychologically way, then I can clearly tell, that all of this, is part of myself. That means I'm probably in something like a coma... No! I'm not in a coma, I have probably a split-up personality! That's bad...'

The girl put her right hand on her chin and begun to think again. 'What does she meant about understand myself?  I need to understand my feelings? Ugh what would Senku do?!' Then it hit her. Her eyes widened bright adn she stood up, with no facial expression."Senku?"

"You're on the right way." mumbled the voice, happily. "Wait, what is with Senku?" she asked the voice, but there was no answer. 'Ugh, fuck it...'

The girl walked around and saw another gate, but this time it was a bit smaller. 'What the actual-' she couldn't continue her sentence as the gates swung open, revealing the current state in the village. 

"Senku, what types of girls do you like?" asked a young girl in the same age as you, the male, who kinda seemed like prepare ramen. Meanwhile you, on the other side looked at their direction with no emotion.

"Is it me?" asked the young girl.

"I like girls, who can pump a ton of oxygen into a furnace." said Senku, while smirking devilishly, but something felt odd. His eyes didn't leaved your emotionless figure, as he said it.

"Senku is in his repertoire..." chuckled the young girl, who watched this scene from the dark. Still, the girl felt something terrible in her stomach, something that hurted deeply inside. Was it jealousy?

The gate closed and the young girl was now left alone, to think about this emotion again. 'Was I... jealous?'  she asked herself. 'If that's the case, why?' The girl walked around in a circle, thinking about it again.

Then she understood it, she definitely feels something for Senku, but does she feels it, because she's alone right now? Or does she feels it because he is her friend? Maybe he's not a friend, but something more?

"Aghhhh I have more questions now!!!! Voice-chan let me out!!!" she yelled. "Not until you understand yourself and feelings." whispered the voice back. The young girl was confused and hopeless.