||The hidden truth about Tsukasa||

(A/n: PLEASE READ! IMPORTANT ASF: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS A SMALL INFORMATION HOW TO MAKE GUNPOWDER, PLEASE DON'T TRY IT OUT! IT IS REALLY DANGEROUS! IT ONLY CONTAIN ONE ELEMENT, BUT STILL BE WARNED!)

[EDITED]

It was now early in the morning, as you, Senku, Taiju and Tsukasa did your morning work for today. Taiju like always collected the shells and you talked to Senku, while Tsukasa searched for fish in the sea.

"Senku, after Tsukasa knocked me out that time, I had a weird dream," you said remembering the nightmare which totally killed you inside. Senku acted as if he wasn't interested, but then watching closely your scared face expression, he begun to worry.

"What was it about?" he put an arm on your small shoulder. You grabbed after his arm and carried on: "I was dreaming about all the people close to me... How I disappointed them. I disappointed everyone, by being utterly useless." You gulped your saliva down, pressing your lips together.

Senku looked at you sadly. 'She feels that way?' he asked himself in his mind. "What exactly happened?" the male asked you, getting closer. "Everyone said mean things to me, that I was not good enough."

"Dummy. Right now you are part of the science kingdom. If you feel useless, then-" he put both his hands on your shoulder, looking down, so that you couldn't see his face. "TRY WORKING MORE, WE SURE NEED MORE PHYSICAL HELP SINCE THE WORK IS WORSE THAN THE WORK OF SPARTANS IN THEIR TIME!" he shook you from side to side, making you wobbly.

"YOU SON OF A FEMALE DOG, DON'T SHAKE ME, AND YOU KNOW THAT I HATE PHYSICAL WORK! ALL MY LIMBS ARE IN PAIN AFTER THAT!"

'Seems like she's in good mood again.'

"I am glad you're doing better now. All I want to say is that even if you were useless, like you think, we'd still  be friends because I said so." The white-green-haired boy said as he tried his best to comfort you.

A wry smile appeared on your lips as you looked to the side, feeling this strange but warm feeling again.

You were now standing next to Senku, who sat on the rock next to you, waiting for Tsukasa to catch some fishes, but instead of doing it, he started to speak his monotone monolog. "We are free in this stone world..." he said trying to sound somehow mystic?

'Please stop being so cocky, I'm going to shit chairs if you keep that 'mystic' and 'intimidating' personality'

You tried to keep your laughter inside of you, not wanting to ruin this wonderful, yet cringe moment.

Lifting your face up to Senkus ear, you whispered a quit: "I don't trust him." Senku gazed towards you and muttered a small 'me too', as he watched Tsukasa carefully. "Shells don't belong to anyone either." he kept on.

'Is he having a shell kink or sum? Or do they make him feel emotional?'

"Like the sea and the land." Tsukasa kept hs gaze on the shell he found in the sea.

'Damn that boy feels though right now. All he needs are sunglasses to cover his bigass lashes.'

"One poor boy wanted to make a shell necklace for his sick sister. His sister loved the story about the little mermaid,.... but then a man came who owned the fishing rights in that place,... he was drunk. The boy who collected shells, no, according to the man, the boy who stole them, got beaten up for his actions. He couldn't help his sister, to become like a little mermaid..."

'GOOD PLEASE HIS LASHES LOOK SO GODDAM GOOD WITH THE SUN'

The next thing you remembered was Tsukasa, hitting a head of an old man, next to him, off. Your eyes widened in shook as you quickly turned your gaze towards Senku, who looked calmly as fuck.