||[L/n] [Y/n], nice to meet you||

[EDITED]

It was an early morning as you prepared yourself for the big day you had. Finally being able to go to middle school, you were really happy. Your best friend, Aki also went to the same school as you, which meant that you didn't have to be alone all this time.

Yes, making friends was your biggest problem, or rather to say your fear. Being socially awkward sometimes, you could only befriend with Aki and all this thanks to your granny, who was also the best friend of Aki's grandmother.

Now on your way to school, you walked behind all the students. "[Y/n]." you could feel a light tap on your right shoulder, were you also carry your [F/c] school bag. Knowing that it was the one and only redhead, you relaxed.

"Aki, how are you?" you asked the gremlin in front of you, with your eyes closed. "Actually, I'm totally fine!" she chuckled. Aki looked at you and asked: "How about you, do you have any idea which club you are going to join?"

You opened your eyes, carefully overthinking about the question she asked. Being yourself you couldn't decide which club you'll join. Of course there was also a part of you, who was worried about the people in the following clubs.

In the first place there's the music club, being good in music and even playing some instruments you would love to join it, but! the problems were: 1. You already have a musical education and 2. Biology. Yes Biology was also your small hobby. You loved to learn stuff about the human body, create medications and help people.

Biology was the only hobby were you weren't fully good at, so you thought more about joining the biology club, but does a club like this exists? If not, maybe the science club would be great?

You knew that biology and science are not the same, but if there was only a small chance, to save... yes, save your grandmothers life, you would hold onto it and never give up.

"Aki, I don't actually know which club I'll choose. Of course, not going to lie, the biology-club would be more cooler for me, but if a club like this doesn't exists, I would like to join the science club. Knowing you- you wouldn't like to be in the science club." you answered calmly, with a small smile plastered on your face.

Aki frowned for a second then begun to speak: "Yeah, [Y/n] you got me right. I don't really care which club I'll join, the main thing is that I won't let you be alone. Afterall, we are best friends and knowing you, you wouldn't make any other friends at school. AGHHHHHH You know that I hate all these alien citizen stuff. You are really an awkward monkey."

"Don't call science- alien citizen stuff! Science and Biology are different and- Wait, what did you called me?"

Aki chuckled maniacally leaving you standing there with a wondering expression. Finally noticing what your best friend said you ran towards her with an 'I will murder you' face, saying: "Aki get your ass back here!" To which you only got a chuckle as a response.

Walking together to the big table where students names were written down you noticed your name in the class 1-A. Not seeing Aki on the '1-A' section, you got scared. 'How could I forget about it! My grates got better pass the years and Akis grates are typical- student grates.'

Turning your nervous gaze to the red-haired girl, Aki looked at you worriedly. "[Y/n]... I'm in class 1-C..." she half-whispered. You could tell that it was a quiet worried whisper.

Breathing heavily you started to walk off to your class, finally arriving there you saw your name on a table in the middle of the class. 'No no no... This must be a nightmare!' mentally slapping yourself you sat down on the table. Looking around the class you saw students come in. You tensed up knowing that you wouldn't survive this day.