||Aki, you're back!||

"Spear.... Kinro..." you could hear Ginro mutter in his sleep, while you, Senku and Chrome were searching for workforce. "I knew it, Ginro will soon give in to the Kingdom of science." stated Senku with a devilish grin, which looked kinda creepy.

On the other side, both you and Chrome had the same grin and looked with Senku, at the sleeping Ginro. Chrome's grin got even more brighter, as he continued: "Luck is on our side." "We just need to rewire him with a silver spear to our side." you insisted.

"We use science as bait to get more workforce!" the three of you said while smiling creepily at each other. Kohaku stared at you and replied, somehow pissed off: "Stop calling it that."

Senku glanced over to you and Chrome, stating: "But I don't think that everyone in this village dreams of shiny spears." You on the other side nodded as an agreement and continued Senkus speech: "We need to find out what other villagers want."

Suika raised her hand up and said happily: "I can handle this!" You patted her head, while giving a warm smile towards the kid. "Okay, detective Suika, we're counting on you." She smiled with small red cheeks towards you and hurried away to the village.

Meanwhile Senku on the other side, watched you with a small, loving smile. Kohaku and Chrome noticed it and ran away, leaving both you and Senku dumbfounded, while saying that they had some things to do.

It started to get awkward, as you didn't knew what you should talk about. "Do you want to go to the river?" suddenly asked Senku, to which you could only reply with a shy nood. "Wait Senku, how about we revive Aki? I made her clothes and the only thing we have to do, is to prepare the nital liquid!"

Senku glanced over to you, as he didn't liked the idea of reviving Aki, because she would probably get in the way and disturb the both of you, with her actions, but on the other side the kingdom of science needed more workforce, which means she could be useful.

Sighing in defeat, the both of you walked to the laboratory instead of the river and prepared the nital liquid.

When the liquid was finally ready, you and Senku walked towards Aki and poured the liquid over her body, as the young female woke up from her thousand years sleep. The female opened her brown eyes as she saw both you and Senku together.

"[Y/n]? Senku?" she mumbled under her breath, making you smile and cry from happiness. Hugging her tight you whispered in her ear how glad you were having her by your side now. "Aki, you're back!" you yelled from happiness.

The female being in her half trance looked at you than Senku and asked: "How long have I been asleep?" "3700 years." said Senku, showing no interest. Aki's lips formed into a small smile, as she heard her lover say it, but then it hit her.

Both you and Senku had clothes on, a home and food, that means you were earlier awake. Jealousy hit her, as she asked you, while releasing the hug, how long you've been awake.

"Around seven months." you said, not suspecting that your friend started to get angry. She slapped your face, as her veins started to boil from anger. A red mark was covering the half of your face, as you didn't understand what was happening.

"So you're telling me, that you spend this whole time with Senku all alone, not carrying about your depressed friend?!" she yelled, somehow egotistical.

"What do you mean?" you asked not showing any emotions and still sitting next to her. "Both of us worked hard for the humans sake." you continued.

But Aki didn't cared, she only wanted to be on your place and spend the time with the male. Meanwhile Senku watched all this show, not knowing what to do, because if he would got to you and ask if the mark hurts, Aki would probably hit you the second time and the male didn't wanted to get you hurt even more.

Of course his eyes showed more shock than any others and he truly wanted to help you, but what could he make to stop Aki? Overthinking it carefully he didn't noticed as you and Aki continued to talk.

"I don't care if you worked hard! You only wanted his attention and you always took everything from me! Yes, you were an attention seeker!" she lied again. You never wanted anybody's attention, on the contrary, you were socially awkward.

Aki was the one, who always took yours. She made you socially awkward. Yes the female seemed nice, but she didn't cared about anyone other, she only wanted attention for her and only.

Senku couldn't take any other comments from the female, as he spoke up for you. "Kanroji Aki, shut up!" The female looked shocked at the male, who had a big shadow over his face. "S-sen-" "Shut up!" he yelled for the second time, as he walked towards you and placed a hand on your shoulder.

'Should I call [Y/n] my girlfriend to save her? Or should I protect her in an other way?' he thought carefully to not make any mistake, because as he saw Aki's state, he could clearly say that she is a little bitch which wants attention.

"You know what Aki. While you were in your beauty sleep, [Y/n] and I worked our asses from day to night out. Right now, we need all the strength we can get, because soon enough a war will start. A war between a certain high schooler with god complex  and the science kingdom, so if you could be so nice, don't. Fucking. Ever. Hurt. My. Friend."

The female glared at you, who had no emotions on her face, but a big red mark. Your eyes didn't shined anymore and it looked like you couldn't feel anything. Finally the female realised, that not you were the one, who took everything from Aki, but her.

"What have I done?" she whispered as tears started to roll down her face. You looked at her, still not feeling anything. Senku noticed that something was wrong and as he looked in your eyes, his heart stopped to beat. "[Y/n]?" he whispered, as he hugged you tight as possible.

Meanwhile Aki, was jealous, she wanted to be the one who was hugged by Senku. Running away in the woods, she cried and screamed, cursing you.

When Chrome and Kohaku finally came back, they saw you emotionless sitting infront of Senku, who hugged you. Turning your gaze towards them, you stated: "Chrome and Kohaku are back." Senku heart hurted more, as he heard your lifeless voice.

Kohaku ran towards you and put her hands on your cheeks, embracing them. "[Y/n], what happened?!" she shouted, as tears started to roll down her cheek. Meanwhile you, couldn't understand what was happening, as you let a simply sentence out, which killed everyone inside.

"Welcome back, Kohaku, Chrome."