||That day & after||

[EDITED]

About 5 years passed by, you and Senku, like always, spend time with each other. Sometimes Aki would visit the science club just to see him, but she always disturbed the both of you.

Yes, you carried about her, but sometimes it was annoying like hell. Senku on the other side enjoyed spending time with you, he helped you to get better in science and even saved your grandmother's life, who was your only family.

The both of you were really the best friends. Nothing could destroy your friendship with him. You even had some sleepovers at his place. Thanks to Senku, you got interested in stars and the galaxy. Yes, before the both of you got to sleep, you talked about the stars and told stories from your life each other.

Senku once told you a story, how he helped his father to become an astronaut, it was kinda funny. The two of you with Taiju and Yuzuriha got along very well, you and Yuzuriha had often girls' nights, where you talked about everything.

You even figured out that she was in love with Taiju. Well,... hearing that Taiju is going to confess today made you also happy.

You were now watching him and Yuzuriha, with Senku. Some students made filthy comments about them, but you and Senku were sure that Yuzuriha would say the same. Looking directly at them you didn't notice something.

A green light.

Senku quickly grabbed you and hid you behind his body making sure that you are alright. You pressed your body against him, holding onto his clothes.

'Is this the end?'

You felt your whole body turn into stone. Trying to call Senku by his name, nothing came out. You couldn't see anything, but also you couldn't give up.

'Don't worry [Y/n], your brain is still working. Senku should be next to me and Aki is already home. Granny! Oh no, what happened to her? Is she okay? I need to come out! I need to survive! No matter what. How many minutes passed away, how many hours? How many days? 1... 2... 3... No, it won't happen. Senku, I'll leave this mission up to you.'

Many years, passed away, but you didn't give up. Still being in the dark all alone, you were scared but alive. About 3 thousand years passed away, but you could still live. Firstly you thought that it was impossible but then you realized that the mineral, may contain a substance, that helped you to survive.

Suddenly you felt something. Something next to you. Were you finally awake? Yes! A tiny light!

"Well, well, well, the sleeping beauty finally woke up?" you heard Senku smirking. Finally realizing that you woke up after a thousand years 'sleep', you saw him in front of you. Naked.

Noticing that you were naked too, you instantly hid your body. "Senku, where are we? What happened?" you asked still covering your body with your hands. He blushed brightly and turned around. "A bright green light turned us into stone," he said instantly.

You hummed and stood up, searching for leaves you could wrap around your waist and chest. Finding something good to cover your breast, you went back to Senku, who was deep in his thoughts or so he looked like.

You cleared your throat making your presence noticeable. He looked up to you, seeing your figure.

"[Y/n] come with me," he ordered you. Making himself the same cover with leaves as you did, he started to scratch something on a tree. You looked to him, seeing that he calculated the date.

"Today is the First April, of the year 5738. Around 3700 years passed away," he said calmly. You knew that it was right, because of the landscape around. "This is a new era," you muttered under your breath, still gazing at the male's back. "Yeah, you're right. Let's build this world up again. [Y/n], with our knowledge we could easily return humanity back to their civilization." he said smirking at you wryly.

Giving him a high five, you looked still sadly. Senku didn't want to ask you, but seeing you like this, was just more difficult than that. "Are you okay?" You looked at him, tears started to form in your eyes, as you began to speak: "It's just... Humanity did so many things to make this achievement and just a green light ruined everything... The humanity, their creation.... the music. Every year of hard work was for nothing!"

Senku understood what you meant, shakily unwrapping his arms around your figure, he began to comfort you. "I know [Y/n], but I'm sure that we both can make it. I promise..." he whispered in your ear.

Later that day the both of you started to work, you did all the light work, like collecting food, cooking it, making clothes and etc and Senku did the hard work, trying to make fire, build a place where you could live and so on.

It was hard for both of you. Every day you worked for humanity's sake.

Today was September the 10th and both you and Senku worked like always. Finally having a home you and him were really happy. Senku waited for Taiju, he believed that he will soon wake up, so did you too.

It was now around 8 in the evening and started to get dark and like always you and Senku prepared dinner. Today you caught some salmon, so you wanted to make something tasty. 'Maybe Fish Soup?' you thought while looking for the ingredients.

You started to prepare everything, as Senku walked in seeing you trying to get the handmade flavoring. He chuckled looking at your hopeless figure, which jumped to get the damn flavoring.

Grinning maniacally he started to tease: "My god [Y/n]. I didn't know you were that short, maybe you should give up and hand the work to the professionals~" You pressed your teeth together. "Senku~ I see you have your free time~ Why don't you help me?" you asked with a devilish smirk.

He knew what this smirk meant, it meant: 'You better run for your life, fucking sadist!' The next thing he could remember was him, standing on his fourth and you on his back. Thanks to him you could finally reach the flavoring.

"Thank you, Senku-chan~" you smiled as if nothing happened. On the other side, Senku just rubbed his back, glaring towards you. "You could've just take the stool next to the table." He looked at your lips which had an innocent smile plastered on them, which made his cocky grin only brighter.

Now sitting outside and eating the soup- you prepared earlier, you talked about randomness.
"Black Butler?" you asked him with sparkling eyes. "Never watched," he said coldly, not understanding what you find in this anime.

A loud groan escaped your lips as you managed to speak up again: "What about Owari No Seraph?" Senku put his index finger on his chin and thought fakely. Then he 'realized', or rather to say played as if he realized. "Ah! That one anime with vampires, a blondie, and Yuichiro." You fake pouted. "Don't call Mika a blondie! He is just a bit emo." you said rather playful. Senku grinned and sighed teasingly. "Yeah yeah~"

"What about Attack On Titan?" you asked him, with your [E/c] eyes wide open. Senku chuckled and looked up at the now dark sky, speaking: "Oh, you always talked about the anime and Armin's 4th season version, am I right?" Closing your eyes and smiling wryly, you said: "Yes, hee hee" Senku looked back at you and asked: "What's with the hee hee?" You now started to laugh. "Oh god, Senku! You are so cute when you don't understand things~" teasing him, you begin to roll around, with your arms placed on your stomach.

Instead of getting angry, he laughed with you. The male loved to hear your dummy laugh and talk to you, he loved how your hair stood messy in the morning and you looked sleepy as heck, he loved how you gave your best just to bring humanity back. Shortly to say- he loved everything about you.

Soon enough the both of you went inside and get ready for sleep. It was a small house with only one room in it, so logically- you slept together.

Like always you lay down, so did Senku too and 'fell asleep'. No, better to say, you didn't so. You just couldn't sleep well, yes being worried all the time and thinking about your grandmother, made you sleepless. Senku also knew it, he could only fall asleep, if you did, but every time he gave up.

About 3 hours passed by since you went to 'sleep' and still you couldn't close your eyes. Standing up from your 'bed', or rather to say sleeping place, you went outside. Looking around, you could see the dark sky above you and a deep landscape around.

Not wanting to wake Senku up, you quietly took a spear and ran to the river. Arriving there you started to train. 'Someone has to protect the both of us. Senku is busy all the time, I need to be useful, mostly in this world.'