||Smoke Signal||

(A/n: PLEASE READ (YES AGAIN)!REALLY REALLY IMPORTANT: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS AN INSTRUCTION HOW TO MAKE GUNPOWDER, DON'T TRY IT OUT! IT IS REALLY DANGEROUS BECAUSE YOU COULD LOOSE YOUR LIMBS! BE WARNED!)

You and Senku were now bathing together. You on the girls side and logically, Senku on the boys side. After 2 minutes it started to get awkward, the male didn't know what to talk about, so did you too.

Finally wanting to break the silence you managed to speak up: "Senku?" The male on the other side responded with a small 'hm'. You took a quick breath and chuckled, making the red- eyed confused. "Didn't you noticed that Tsukasa kinda looks like Dio from Jojo, I just mean, he even has lashes like him." you said now joking around.

Senku, on the other side started to chuckle too, finding you cute, when you talk about randomness. "How did you came to this thought at this moment?" he asked still laughing. You just hummed and sighed, making the male chuckle more.

Senku looked in the water and went on: "[Y/n], I though you were a genius, but you are just a weirdo with a big love for anime and biology." "Hey don't call me 'just a weirdo' and I also love other things! For example: Science, thanks to you. Galaxy, the stars and the planets! Thanks to you... Yuzuriha and Taiju, t-thanks to y-you...." you muttered the last part realizing that only thanks to Senku, you learned about new things and get new friends.

The male chuckled as he realized it too. "So you only love things thanks to me? And what about our friendship? Do you love it too? Do you love me?" he asked, teasing around, making you blush madly. "Senku, don't say embarrassing stuff like this!" "But it's true!" he chuckled. You felt guilty not thanking him for the friendship, but after he said such embarrassing stuff you just couldn't speak to him.

Letting a loud groan out, you took the variant where you embarrassed yourself more. "Senku... I... love..." The male got concerned, he waited for you to finish your sentence, hoping to hear something unexceptable, loving and carrying. You inhaled the fresh cold air and begun to speak again: "I... love......... the opportunity to communicate with you and listen to your brilliant speech every day."

'What did I just said? Oh gosh it's so embarrassing! The opportunity? I'm such an idiot!' you though, completely forgetting about Aki's feelings for Senku. On the other side Senku was right, something unexceptable came out from your mouth. He started to laugh cynically, which pissed you a little bit off. Ruffling your hair you let out another groan. "Don't laugh at me!" you said while turning your face to the barrier, which split you and Senku up, but still you could feel him turning around too.

"Sorry, sorry~" he said teasingly. 'God, curse his teasings.' you though mentally face-palming yourself. The both of you continued to bath and went to sleep with Yuzuriha and Taiju.

The next day came by, as birds started to sing around and you stood up with your slightly messed hair. Senku stood up too and saw your morning-self which he loved the most. 'Cute...' he though as he walked over to you to greet you.

Saying good morning to the male you started to prepare for the day. Soon enough Taiju and Yuzuriha woke up too. Senku started now explain how to make gunpowder.

"The very first ingredient, also the main one, is sulfur!" said Senku really exited. He then put the sulfur substance in a bag mixing it with coal, while saying: "Second one is coal. It can be collected from the remains of a fire."

You helped the male mix the substance, speaking: "And the last one is potassium nitrate aka saltpeter. It would have taken too long to get it, which is why in anticipation of this day, we prepared a little saltpeter in advance."

Both of you started to carefully mix it, while Senku continued: "Potassium nitrate, sulfur and coal are now mixed, then we add a little sugar to increase the power. [Y/n] and I got this glucose from grapes."