Chapter Twelve

I opened the door and groaned when I found Aaron sitting on the couch with his mobile in his hand. He looked at me confusingly Lans stood up. "Weren't you suppose to be with that dick?" he questioned as he walked in my direction. I threw my handbag on the couch and made my way to the kitchen.

"That douche pissed me off" I simply said as he followed me.

"What did he do?" he questioned quickly with a frown on his face.

"All of this happened because of you" I retorted and took a gulp of water. He groaned and I turned to look at him.

"What did I even do?" he asked with his arms crossed on his chest.

"You were here!" I accused gesturing to the house.

"So what?" he asked back.

"Nick didn't like it!" I said a little loudly and he glared.

"So what?" he asked again and shrugged.

"He was a little pissed that I was defending you" I said grimly and pushed him out of the way. I walked back to the living room.

"And why did you defend me?" he asked with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Because I'm the only one who gets the right to call you an asshole" I retorted and he playfully glared and his glare turned harder.

"Wait! He called me an asshole?" he asked with gritted teeth.

"To his defense, you can be one sometime" I said playfully trying to ease the atmosphere and it did it.

"Only for you babe" he said with his usual player smirk.

"You should turn one to Brittany too" I said and walked to my room.

"I am already" he said from behind the door.

"Then why didn't she ran away already?" I asked teasingly while I changed into a short and a shirt. I opened the door and smirked when I saw Aaron leaning against the wall.

"I can't tell you" he said seriously.

"Okay" I simply replied as I walked back to living room and plopped myself on the couch. If he doesn't want to tell, I'm not going to force him.

"So tell me about you and modeling" he said as he sat next to me.

"There's nothing to tell" I simply said and grinned at him.

"I can't find your photos on the internet" be said with a pout.

"Under which name did you look for?" I asked as I took his phone.

"Kimberly Perry" he automatically replied. I smirked and tapped my name.

"Ella Perry" I cleared and I gave him his phone. His eyes widened as he looked at the photos. He whistled as looked at me in awe.

"Wow" he breathed and I felt my cheeks reddened. "Imagine Brittany's face if she know that" he said and smirked.

"You hate her" I observed and surprisingly he nodded. "It's so confusing" I groaned, knowing that he wouldn't reply me if I ask him about Brittany.

"Yeah it is" he replied with a smirk. "So did you accept the photo shooting?" he asked as he went through my pictures.

"No" I replied instantly.