Chapter Seven

I woke up with a terrible head ache. Hangover! Was I that drunk yesterday? I rubbed my eyes several times before opening it. Once I opened them, I quickly closed them. The light was simply annoying right now. I groaned and forced my eyes opened. My eyes widened at the unknown room. Damn! Was I still a virgin? I quickly looked my body to see that my clothes were still on making me sigh in relief. Where was I? I sat up and looked around for my handbag. Thank god it was only five as I had yo go to school.

The door opened and a sweating Aaron walked in. He was shirtless, exposing his six packs. He smirked once he noticed that I was checking him out. "Done yet?" he asked as he turned my head away.

"What am I doing here?" I asked and just then, I had a terrible head ache making me groan. I let my body fall on his bed again and he chuckled. He approached me with a glass of water and a few Advil in his head.

"You shouldn't drink" he told me as I took the Advil and glass from his hand. I drunk it and glared at him.

"You told me that she wasn't coming" I said accusingly and stood up to take put on my shoes.

"She decided to come" he said while shrugging.

"You should have told me that she was coming" I told him grumpily. "I would have stayed home" I looked at his room. Unlike the typical mess up room, it was a neat room with midnight blue walls. He grabbed my wrist making me turn to look at him.

"But I wanted you there" he simply said making my eyes go wide.

"For what? To see the bitch talk shit about me?" I asked him remembering how Brittany would comment shit each time I would say a thing.

"I was serious about being friends Kim" he told me as he sat on the bed.

"Yeah I want to!" I admitted. "But you know that Brittany won't like it and would do anything to make my life a living hell" I said a bit softly.

"Let's be friends and don't worry about her" Aaron said standing up. I gave him a smile.

"Why are you even dating her?" I asked shaking my head in disgust and watched as his smile fell.

"Got my reason" he simply replied. "You won't tell me?" I asked.

"No" he said and I knew that I was going to spoil his mood.

"Promise me you'll tell me one day" I demanded and a grin spread on his face. He nodded and took my hand in his.

"I promise" he said.

"Now bring me home" I said and he started putting on his clothes.

"Yes mam" he replied while rolling his eyes. As we walked to his door, I noticed how silent his house was. It seemed really quiet.

"Do you live alone here?" I asked as we walked into a corridor.

"Sort of" he replied without looking at me.

"Which means?" I asked getting a bit frustrated.

"That you are a little too nosey" he said in a bored tone. He opened the door and motioned me to walk out first.

"I'm just trying to know a friend" I said. "You were the one saying that you wanted to be friend" I retorted with a proud smirk.

"Then ask question like What's your favorite color" he told me as if it was obvious.

"What's wrong in the question I asked?" I practically yelled on frustration.

"It's quite personal" he said softly as we walked to the door.

"Why are you so mysterious?" I asked shaking my head at his stupidity. Suddenly, I was pushed against the car and he was pressed against me.

"That's what make my charm" he said giving me a dazzling smile. Wow. Don't Melt! He got a freaking bitchy girlfriend! My mind screeched. That smile was just amazing. I shouldn't crush on him, worse, fall for him. I scoffed and tried to push his away but in vain.

"You think you have a charm?" I asked in disbelief. He nodded and gave me a boyish smile.

"I do" he said and gave me a smirk.

"No, you don't. All these mysteries are annoying" I groaned and he pulled away.

"Well, these mysteries are my life, if I want to tell you, I'll do, if not, then you'll never know" he said and I found him a bit too full of himself.

"I was trying to be nice dumbass" I rolled my eyes and took the passenger seat. "I don't really care" I lied.

"Great friendship" he said sarcastically as he started the engine.

"Listen" I started. "I just wanted to know things about you. You are the one making everything difficult" I huffed as he started driving.

"Will you shut up?" he asked seeming totally irritated.

"Will you relax if I do?" I asked as he nodded. "Then I won't" I snapped looking at the houses.

"You're annoying" he commented. "Thank you" I said through gritted teeth.

"Why so you hate me that much?" he asked with a frown on his face.

"Well at first I didn't hate you" I said. "Now I do" I told him. "I hate secrets and apparently you have a lot"

"Don't tell me you don't have secrets" he retorted. Just as I was about to tell him 'no'. I shut my mouth knowing that I would be lying. My mouth closed and opened several times and I let a irritated sigh. "Ahh, Now it sounds interesting" he said with a smirk. "So who's getting all mysterious now?" he asked with rose eyebrows.

"That's what make my charm" I said taking his own word against him. He chuckled and shook his head.

"If you tell me your secret, I'll tell you one of mine" he tried trading making me burst of laughing.

"You're trading?" I asked and he chuckled while nodding.

"Stupid people like you make me do stupid things" he said and I couldn't help laughing.

"So eager to know my secret" I said while chuckling.

"You don't seem like someone who keeps secret" he said with a smile. "But you know how to hide your feelings" he said making me confuse.

"No I don't" I denied.

"Yeah, you do" he said. "You act all smiley and happy around Lucy and Grace just for them not to get worries" this time he said seriously and I frowned. I sensed that this conversation was getting to deep. Surprise was a small word to describe what I was feeling right now. He understood me while others wouldn't even notice I wasn't well.

"Are we near?" I asked looking at the houses trying to avoid his eyes and trying to change the conversation.

"Yeah" he replied and I could hear confusion in his voice. "Who's being all secretive now?" he asked seriously.

"The day you tell me your secrets, I'll tell you mine" I simply said and he was frowning and didn't reply. We soon parked in front of the house. "Now return home and take a bath" I told him as I got out. "Cause you stink sweat" with that he chuckled. I walked to the door and noticed that he was still there. "Go" I said.

"Enter first" he said. Protective much? As soon as I stepped in the house, he started the engine and drove off. I tiptoed to my room and took a bath, changing those clothes from yesterday and surfed on the internet as it was really early.

****************************

Another Chapter Over :)
Read Arrogant love guys :)
Keep voting and commenting...
Inbox too ;) I do reply :)
Love you all
Lechna