Chapter Thirty

"You gave me a fucking hickey"  repeated for the tenth times on the way back home. Aaron smirked and I glared at him. He was concentrating on the road.

    "Not my fault" he said and I groaned.

  "You mouth!" I shrieked and he burst out laughing.

   "Your neck!" he yelled back and this time I laughed as he sounded so stupid.

    "Shut up" I chuckled and playfully smacked his forearm. He turned and stared at me for a second and turned his attention back to the road.

    "You're beautiful" he said with a small smile on his face.

    "You're cute" I said back.

"I'd prefer hot or sexy" he said with a smirk.

    "I hate lying" I said and he pouted.  "You're awful" he said as he parked in front of the house. I got off the car and decided to prank him.

    "I'd advice you not to walk in the house" I said seriously and watched as he looked at me questioningly.

    "Why?" he asked.

  "My dad's gonna chase you with a gun and my mom is going to freak out because of that hickey on her model daughter" I explained and that fucker simply shrugged.

   "I'm ready to face their anger because your moans were worth it" he said making my cheeks go red. I rose my hands to my cheeks, hiding the fact that I was blushing.

   "Shut up, asshole" I swore and walked to the door. He followed behind me and I could hear him chuckling as if it was the most amusing thing he'd seen. "I'm going to lock you outside if you continue" I warned as I opened the door and walked in.

    "You'll let me freeze?" he asked in fake surprise and gave me a grin when he saw I was glaring.

   "It's the price to pay for that hickey and for laughing" I mumbled and I turned to give him space to walk in but I gulped when I saw my father looking at me with wide eyes. My hands flew automatically to neck.

    "I saw it" my father mumbled grumpily as my mom walked beside him and gave him a kiss on the cheeks.

    "Keep calm babe" my mother told my dad making me frown. "Remember what we did on our first date?" she asked my dad and this time my eyes widened in disgust while Aaron would burst out laughing.

     "Mom!" I shouted. "Too much details!" I exclaimed and she chuckled.

   "I didn't even say a thing" she retorted and i glared.

  "Aaron and I didn't do anything" I said more to my dad and he glared at Aaron making me chuckle.

    "Then what's that on your neck?" he asked as I fidget and rolled my eyes in embarrassment.

    "We only kissed" I said grimly.

   "That's how it starts" he said and smirked making me slap his arm playfully before hugging him. He chuckled and turned his attention to Aaron. "I sincerely hope you don't get her pregnant at this young age" he said. I groaned. I think his goal today is to embarrass me. Aaron's eyes widened and his cheeks turned slightly red.

    "Are you blushing?" I joked and he glared at me. I poked his cheek and he caught my hand in his. "You're blushing!" I exclaimed just to annoy him. "You're cute!" I said.

    "Stop" he pleaded under the amuse glance of my parents.

   "Payback is a bitch" I whispered.

   "Language!" my mom scolded.

"What time is it?" my dad asked.    

     "Ten" Aaron replied.

  "You should probably go home" my father said making me glare at him. Aaron nodded and kissed my forehead. My parents walked out of the room to give us some privacy.

    "Night" he said and pecked my lips. I kissed him back and watched as he walked to his car. I closed the door and walked to my room with so many butterflies in my stomach. I just wanted to squeal in happiness. I was Aaron Johnson's girlfriend! Finally! I let my body fall on the bed with a bright smile on my face. Even if I try not to smile, it will find his way back on my face.

    It was eleven. I already took a bath and was in bed with my laptop in my lap. I finally stopped smiling. Thank god because my cheeks were aching. I was surfing on the internet as I wasn't feeling sleepy. Blame Aaron for his effect. A heard a Ting! It was my mobile phone. Lazily, I got out of the warm bed and goose pumps rose when my skin met the fresh air outside the covers. I picked my phone and ran back under my covers.

From: Aaron
To: Kimberley

I need to tell you something.

Aaron's message really intrigued me. Why wasn't he sleeping at this time? Maybe he was in the same state as me.

To: Aaron
From: Kimberley

About What?

I was damn curious about what he had to tell me.

From: Aaron
To: Kimberley

Meet me tomorrow by the school gate.

I groaned because he still hasn't reply.

From: Kimberley
To: Aaron

ABOUT WHAT?!

I typed and put my phone next to me. I logged on Facebook and realized that already had so many notifications. My phone Tinged again.

From: Aaron
To: Kimberley

Good night babe xx

I rolled my eyes. Of course he wouldn't tell me. I turned my attention back to the screen and a smile came back on my face. There was one notification which really got my interest.

Aaron Johnson wants to Add you as his girlfriend.

    I accepted the request and not a few seconds later, so many liked and comments about our relationship.

One minute passed: 36 likes and 21 comments.

Three minutes: 86 likes and 45 comments.

Ten minutes passed:: 523 likes and 321 comments.

The actual fuck. I never knew we were that famous. I started reading some comments.

Laura Felton- I knew they'd end up together! :)

Densy Amilton- The fuck! When did it happen?

Tobias Acenton- Congrats man!

Chase Johnson- Tell me something I don't know.

Sarah Williams- Damn! :( He's taken.

Barbara Beam- They'll break up in a few days! ><